Dobyns-Bennett vs. Ooltewah

DRDB

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

farragut and coffee county have a .00000001% chance of winning state...farragut doesn't have enough offense, and even tho you are a coffee county fan i will forgive you and dont get mad at me, but jake nunley will not be able to run on a decent defense...but the other 2 teams you mentioned will more than likely make your prediction correct

Edited by mnewballer21

In the Tricitiessports.com story, they say the TSSAA's stance is that this was a judgement call and thus not reviewable. My problem with this is that ALL calls in a football game are judgement calls! Holding can be called on every play but isn't . And the scoreboard Friday night in J.C. scrolled many times with the statment that the game was being played under TSSAA rules......not that the game was being played under the judgement of the officials on the field. I say that every "judgement" should be backed by an actual rule in black and white. And did they not review and overturn a judgement call last year where a kid for Jeff Co. got ejected for fighting and then it was decided he wasn't involved and allowed to play in a game the next week?

I was there Friday night and this was awful. The Science Hill sideline was practically doing cart wheels when they scored the go ahead touchdown to go up 13-10. The whole team poured on the field which I thought was a penalty. Anywho, I'm just saying they could easily watch the game (Charter will be showing the entire game tonight) and clearly see the call was silly. It was a hard fought game and Lamon juked a dude out of his shoes and ran for pay dirt. What is wrong with being pumped up? With this type of logic, they should have penalized both teams all night long. They called a really poor game both ways...but this was ridiculous

all i am saying is a ref would not throw u out of a game for just giving the number one sign he may penalize the team and enforce it on the extra point but he will not throw the player out there has to be more to this story that we are not hearing... and if that is all to the story than i think it is a ridiculous call!! i want to beat DB with all of their good players so they do not have an excuse... but it will take a lot to beat them they are a very good team... GO OWLS and BUSH!!