Dobyns-Bennett vs. Ooltewah

DRDB

Pulling for the Tribe to go all the way this year. Have to pull for the Region 1 team to take it all. Honestly believe that DB is the best anyway. I don't see any of our other teams in the Region making it past the 1st round but I hoipe I'm wraong. Patriot players are all behind DB as well. There might be a few Red, White and Blue colors in the stands Friday DB, do you have room for us?!?!?!

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pulling for the Tribe to go all the way this year. Have to pull for the Region 1 team to take it all. Honestly believe that DB is the best anyway. I don't see any of our other teams in the Region making it past the 1st round but I hoipe I'm wraong. Patriot players are all behind DB as well. There might be a few Red, White and Blue colors in the stands Friday DB, do you have room for us?!?!?!

825410499[/snapback]

Of Course!

Ooltewah[/url] "whoo whoo"' date='Nov 1 2004 - 09:11 AM']THE OWLS WILL GO UP TO KINGSPORT AND PLAY THEIR HEARTS OUT.CALDWELL WILL PLAY AND GIVE THE OFFENSE A BOOST OF CONFIDENCE, WILL IT BE ENOUGH....WHOO KNOWS.IT WILL BE CLOSER THAN EVERYONE THINKS. OWL FANS MAKE THE TRIP AND SUPPORT YOUR BOYS, THEY HAVE WORKED EXTREMELY HARD THIS YEAR. GO OWLS! :blink:

825410543[/snapback]

All these big score predictions are not coming from DB players or DB faithful. We all expect a hard fought game. Region 2 is much tougher than Region 1 this year and teams 1-4 in Region 2 can't be taken for granted, because they are all tough. thumb

Go to TRICITIESSPORTS.COM go to the D-B page and you will see for yourself. Before too long the rumor will be he killed someone. The call was stupid , he didnt taunt the other player on that play. TSSAA should let him play. Why give the same punishment as hitting another player or cussing a ref? D-B is ranked #1 in the state (although I think they should be ranked behind Riverdale) all he did was show we are # 1 You guys be the judge.

yes and the soddy coacht faithful better hope their season keeps going strong because they wont have anything to talk about during the winter, except maybe wrestling

825410796[/snapback]

Well with a real coach, and some new faces, some that you saw during football, be careful what you wish for. :rolleyes: