Dobyns-Bennett vs. Ooltewah

DRDB

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh...yes. I remember as well the "mighty" Karns Beavers from this year. And all 42 reasons why DB is mightier.

825409804[/snapback]

Do you remember the Mighty Wildcats from last year, because if you were to get lucky enough to get by the Owls (which you will not) the Cats will destroy all your hopes again. I must say though that I do admire your head coach very much, he is not only a good football coach he also is a class individual. Central Bobcat

Wow, Central Bobcat really must hate you DB guys!

The offensive players in question are no doubt a huge part of the offensive attack of the Owls. DeWayne Caldwell and MArcus Williams have rushed for approximately 2000 yards, with 1600 of them coming from Caldwell. The other player is Matt Neil, starting Center.

I don't know if these guys could make that big of a difference or not, BUT I think it's safe to say they couldn't hurt.

You also beat them last year in the regular season,then got it handed to you at your place in the play-offs. You won't have to worry about them this year your equipment will be turned next Monday compliments of the Owls. Central Bobcat

825409874[/snapback]

Oh, you mean the playoff game that DB was up by 10 at the half then did not score again? I remember that. DB was without Lamon Williams in that loss to Oak Ridge. They were also a little unfocused because of that entire situation. Point is that was LAST YEAR. This year DB went in to Oak Ridge and were up 14-0 4 minutes into the game. At least we can beat our rivals most of the time. Bobcat, do you think Central will ever beat Maryville? No! I did not think so. Now if you would go spend time worrying about beating Maryville and backing your own team, maybe Central won't receive their masters in choking.

Edited by bud

obviously you people disregarded my post :angry:

Matt "through the endzone" Mcmillan's leg is stellar, it could be the diffrence.

and when hes not kicking, hes slamming running backs that weigh about 50 pounds less than him.

he also plays a little offense too, although in my opinion he gets the shaft, when he should be getting plenty of balls his way

look for "through the endzone" mcmillan to have a big game come friday night ;)