Dobyns-Bennett vs. Ooltewah

DRDB

Wow, I am suprised everyone is not bashing Ooltewah and expecting them to lose by 20+. The way they are playing, that would not suprise me. The Ooltewah game against Farragut was a joke. Ooltewah played horrible, and that is an understatement. They were overconfident. They will DEFINETLY not be overconfident going in to this game. At least i hope not. I predict that DB will win this game, putting yet another damper to the end of the Owls ALMOST great season :unsure:

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this should be a close game considering that its a playoff game and both teams are looking to move on to bigger and better games.

i look for the diffrence to come in the kicking game

and now that DB has matt mcmillan kicking off things could get nasty

i take DB by 4 touchdowns, thanks to matt "through the endzone" mcmillan

:unsure:

I think all these people picking DB to win big are all Ooltewah fans trying to get DB to think they are gonna get an easy win.  Nice try.  The Tribe is not gonna go for that.  DB knows that Ooltewah has a team that has the potential to play with anyone.  Science Hill brought it hard last week.  Ooltewah will bring a tough challege to J Fred this week.  Ooltewah finished #4 in Region 2 and could probably handle anyone in Region 1, exception DB if they bring a good game.

825408924[/snapback]

no...its all soddy fans doing it and complaining about a game earlier in the season while they are at it

Wow, I am suprised everyone is not bashing Ooltewah and expecting them to lose by 20+. The way they are playing, that would not suprise me. The Ooltewah game against Farragut was a joke. Ooltewah played horrible, and that is an understatement. They were overconfident. They will DEFINETLY not be overconfident going in to this game. At least i hope not. I predict that DB will win this game, putting yet another damper to the end of the Owls ALMOST great season  :lol:

825409641[/snapback]

If Ooltewah continues their level of play that we've seen the last 3 weeks...it could be a 30 point loss. But if the Owls get it together and play like they're capable, it could at least be a good game to watch!

5 days and counting! Go Owls!

DB will still prepare for this game being a battle from start to finish, I expect.

This has got to be the longest Road Game in Round 1 of the Playoffs, in the entire State, as Kingsport is the most Eastern 5A Team. Another great reason for dropping this rediculous 5 Class System.

Owl fans... there is only 1 common opponent Oak Ridge...

How did that game go? Was it close and the Ridgers pull away, or was OR in command the whole game?

Skunk... First word you hear about #1, please make a post.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!