Dobyns-Bennett vs. Ooltewah

DRDB

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, you mean the playoff game that DB was up by 10 at the half then did not score again?  I remember that.  DB was without Lamon Williams in that loss to Oak Ridge.  They were also a little unfocused because of that entire situation.  Point is that was LAST YEAR.  This year DB went in to Oak Ridge and were up 14-0 4 minutes into the game.  At least we can beat our rivals most of the time.  Bobcat, do you think Central will ever beat Maryville?  No!  I did not think so.  Now if you would go spend time worrying about beating Maryville and backing your own team, maybe Central won't receive their masters in choking.

825409899[/snapback]

Will Lamon be out this week too?

Maybe...maybe not. But, the real question is... Are the Rat-Eaters the Wildcats? And that answer, from my sources at the E-Z Snooze Hotel is.... not even close.

Kaf, Kaf!! Road kill is legal in this great State, so the menu this Friday night will include, for a lucky few, Owl Burgers... (I hear it taste alot like chicken) Served @ the post game party in Room 222...ID checkers on duty!

Boola Boola

Famous Amos

Edited by Major Hoople

Oh, you mean the playoff game that DB was up by 10 at the half then did not score again?  I remember that.  DB was without Lamon Williams in that loss to Oak Ridge.  They were also a little unfocused because of that entire situation.  Point is that was LAST YEAR.  This year DB went in to Oak Ridge and were up 14-0 4 minutes into the game.  At least we can beat our rivals most of the time.  Bobcat, do you think Central will ever beat Maryville?  No!  I did not think so.  Now if you would go spend time worrying about beating Maryville and backing your own team, maybe Central won't receive their masters in choking.

825409899[/snapback]

It seems as though the player you mention misses a lot of games from time to time, I guess he must be a part time player, hope he makes it to school on occassion, we don't operate that way at Central and neither do they put up with that stuff at O.R. I do hope we beat M'ville one day and I am sure we will again, but I don't think we will ever lose to the mighty Karns Beavers,but you guys probably let some of your players off that night, just like you are going to do this week. Central Bobcat

I think its about time for the Ooltewah coachT faithful to migrate over to the winter sports....... thumb

825410076[/snapback]

You just don't like me BallaBush! I'm on all sports all year! You should join CoachT.com PLUS and you could be too! It only cost about 3.28 cents per day! That's $12 a year! thumb Isn't that right DeepBall?

Edited by GradfromtheNest

i am not gonna predict an ooltewah win cause i beleive it would take a lot for them to pull this one out..although i do have a good feeling about this one... but i do remember one time that DB was undefeated i believe and William Blount went up there and shocked them because they were overlooking them... that was my JR year (2001) of high school and ooltewah ended up goin to the semis that year... so DB better be careful and not let that happen again.. and oh yeah BallaBush owls dont migrate :P.... GO OWLS!!!