Dobyns-Bennett vs. Ooltewah

DRDB

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen DB play...Watched Campbell Co just get smacked around by them...I have game highlights from other games and saw the same dominance just over another opponent. There is absolutely NO way Dobyns-Bennett will lose their first round playoff game...or their second...or their third...The semifinals and finals should be actual games where DB has to show up and try to win. I am impressed with the team--and very little impresses me, but they deserve every bit of the "hype" they get.

Prediction:

Dobyns-Bennett Domination

The TSSAA has ruled that the calls against Lamon were judgement calls by the officials who called the game and thus not able to be appealed...if it was a misapplication of a rule then the appeal would be considered, but the TSSAA has ruled the calls in question to be judgement calls and so the one game suspension stands...

Roll Tribe Roll

Edited by skunk

Coach Al Rogers of Ooltewah is looking for strength through "divine intervention", quote, unquote. HAHA! Ooltewah has got to develop somewhat of a different gameplan, because the one they've used the past few weeks has not been working! If the same Ooltewah team from earlier this season comes out against DB, this will be a heavy heated matchup.

825410867[/snapback]

I agree! Let's go all new everything! Try something nobody has on tape!

Is it true that Lamons real name is Lamon "Thurg" Williams just what I have heard.

825410738[/snapback]

No Lamons real name is not that. He did not give the Stone Cold Salute, he raised his index finger for #1, which is what his number is and what DB is this Year #1 Indians. I think it is ridiculous for them to keep him out of the game this week for getting excited and celebrating last week. Lamon is a very good athlete and a great person, he is not a thug or thurg or whatever it is you were referring to. I take that back he is not a good athlete, HE IS AN EXCEPTIONAL ATHLETE AND PERSON. :)

ROLL TRIBE ROLL thumb

Thanks for the update Skunk... as bad news goes, it is better for the Indians to know this sooner than later, for sure. I never thought that the TSSAA would change the ruling, DB never has gotten a break from the Man.

Time to rally the troops, cirlce the wagons and paint the War Faces

By the way FootballMom...good for you!!

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Well here is my take on things..if the Owls play how they have the past 2 weeks they might as well forget it! If they show up and play how they were at the beginning of the season, then i wouldn't totally outrule a W for Ooltewah. I know that DB is #1 in the state and undefeated and everything, but Ooltewah is a great team as well..they have just fallen apart the past couple weeks. I know how upset everyone is about the loss this past friday...maybe our guys will use that as a driving force to defeat the Indians, but they are definitely going to have to change their mentality. Have not seen DB play but I know from what I heard that they are awesome..but I have also heard and I repeat HEARD that they tend to lose it in the play-offs. Don't quote me on that though b/c like i said it's just what i heard and we will see what happens. I know that a lot of people are doubting the Owls, and you DB fans are set on just walking all over us..but I am going to be optimistic. I believe Ooltewah is capable of winning this one, now that is not to say that they will, I hope they do though! That would be awesome and a definite boost of confidence for our guys! I'm right with Rogers on the "divine intervention" that's great hahaha! GO OWLS!!!