Dobyns-Bennett vs. Ooltewah

DRDB

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are a few messages too The Central Boob over the past few weeks *Central HS  and Ooltewah must be proud of you, Boob*

"Why do you sign everytthing with your screen name?  We know who your are simpleton.  That's what your screen name on every post is for...."   

"I think we all noticed just how over it is for Maryville when we destroyed MoWEst a couple of weeks ago.  Your pathetic."

"Central Bobcat must be voting for John Kerry (Flip Flop) "

"bobcat get a life"

"Get a life. Quit living in the past and post positive comments about "your" program. What a " Loser " ! Talk to all of us next week!!!"

"CentralBobcat, im really getting tired of you running your mouth...why dont you say all this crap to our faces on friday night. why dont you come to the game you coward. Im sure there are alot of people that would call you out. Go back to your slaw school and your pathetic team "

Looks like The Central Boob has made lots of friends. I am guessing his Elementary School permanant folder had a remark like...does not play well with others!

Chop Chop

Cosmo

825415586[/snapback]

CosKranker, I sign with my screen name because I want to.I can't tell if you are a D.B. Loser to Karns and to Oak Ridge last year in the playoffs, or a murvul reb who is afraid to move up to 5A and play the competition you should, all of Tennesse knows you should be in 5A but you would lose to the Wildcats every year just like you did this year when you scrimmaged them in the Summer,if you would play them at all, and I am sure you would not if you did not have to. CENTRAL BOBCAT

Central Bobcat actually came back after Cosmo exposed him as the All Time Idiot on CoachT. Now that is funny. Keep it up Bobcat, because just when I thought I had seen the worst posts ever made, you came along with post after post for me to laugh at your raging jealousy. Funny part is, your school has nothing to talk about. Keep up the great work bobcat, I am bored.

Edited by bud

CosKranker, I sign with my screen name because I want to.I can't tell if you are a D.B. Loser to Karns and to Oak Ridge last year in the playoffs, or a murvul reb who is afraid to move up to 5A and play the competition you should, all of Tennesse knows you should be in 5A but you would lose to the Wildcats every year just like you did this year when you scrimmaged them in the Summer,if you would play them at all, and I am sure you would not if you did not have to. CENTRAL BOBCAT

825416976[/snapback]

Central Bobcat......listen up im tired of you talkin smack....i mean talkin trash is fine but not when u dont have anything to say....the only things you can say is that we got beat by Karns last year we got beat by Oak Ridge..bla...bla...bla.....old news name someone who we have got beaten by this year...oh wait u cant....i mean im not sayin that this isnt gonna be a good game friday..because it is....but u arent even sayin anything about the game ur just talkin about the past....well i hope ur gonna be in J Fred friday night cause ur about to watch some real football get a good seat and mayb u will learn somethin......and at half time ill be lookin for u on the 50...(im callin u out)...

-Roll Tribe

Central Bobcat actually came back after Cosmo exposed him as the All Time Idiot on CoachT.  Now that is funny

825416984[/snapback]

I guess with a name like bud and a team name like D.B. and after a loss to the might beavers on your all time record and a for certain loss to the Owls this weekend lets just wait and see who is exposed. You or CosKrank. Central Bobcat

guys guys guys, just dont respond to what central bobcat says and he wont have anything to say, just dont pay him any attention, thats all he's trying to get leave him alone and just let him say his little ridiculous thing and know it means nothing and we can all be done with it, lets keep talking about DB and Ooltewah

825416991[/snapback]

Thanks mnewballer you are without a doubt the classiest and most sensible poster on here. If you are a D.B. fan good luck Friday night. Central Bobcat

I'm so pumped I can barely stand it.........Practice got me even more ready today............................

825417047[/snapback]

I'm feeling you man, the winter is coming on, it was a nice cool day today, and the boys in Kingsport are ready baby...Eligibility has finally arrived..OH YEA.