Dobyns-Bennett vs. Ooltewah

DRDB

Suggestion to all ooltewah fans that don't eat at the Tailgate or during the game. Go to Pal's. There is one on Fort Henry Drive that is only maybe 150 yards from the stadium. It is drive thru only, but the best food, real milkshakes, best sweet tea, the best fries, hot dogs, and burgers. It is a local chain that is the everyones favorite and has gotten national attention.

Here is a link Pal's

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suggestion to all ooltewah fans that don't eat at the Tailgate or during the game.  Go to Pal's.  There is one on Fort Henry Drive that is only maybe 150 yards from the stadium.  It is drive thru only, but the best food, real milkshakes, best sweet tea, the best fries, hot dogs, and burgers.  It is a local chain that is the everyones favorite and has gotten national attention. 

Here is a link Pal's

825418070[/snapback]

Umm Pal's!!! What I would give for 2 pal's hotdogs with chili and cheese, Large Frenchie Fry, Large Tea and Large Strawberry Shake!

I keep saying if he ever wants to franchise Pal's he would be a billionare!

Edited by Smoke20Scion

For all of you Ooltewah fans that are going to make the trip to Kingsport tonight you are going to experience the best atmosphere that you will ever see in high school football. It starts with pre-game hype and only gets better when the 300+ piece band comes onto the field playing the "CHOP". Get prepared for a great atmosphere and somewhat intimidating atmosphere for your team.

When McMinn played DB last year in the second round it was something I had never seen in high school football before.... Large crowd (10K +) , Large LOUD band, Tons of support for their team. Good Luck Ooltewah be sure and represent Region 2 5-A well. GO TRIBE!!!!

For all of you Ooltewah fans that are going to make the trip to Kingsport tonight you are going to experience the best atmosphere that you will ever see in high school football. It starts with pre-game hype and only gets better when the 300+ piece band comes onto the field playing the "CHOP". Get prepared for a great atmosphere and somewhat intimidating atmosphere for your team.

When McMinn played DB last year in the second round it was something I had never seen in high school football before.... Large crowd (10K +) , Large LOUD band, Tons of support for their team. Good Luck Ooltewah be sure and represent Region 2 5-A well. GO TRIBE!!!!

825418116[/snapback]

True, they do have an awesome atmosphere. And by the way, TribeFan, if you're talking about the way Larry the Cableguy says it, then its Git-R-Dun.

Edited by tonymontana