Dobyns-Bennett vs. Ooltewah

DRDB

ok for one rigger u are a complete moron.. thanks paintrain and art yall are starting to come around.. but the QB was def over the line of scrimmage but to keep argueing would be like tryin to argue with a Kerry supporter so lets just let it go and give these kids some credit... they drove 3 and half hours and played yall a tough game i was just upset when i saw how yall were behaving... any owl fan would act a whole lot better after a game like that than any of yall DB fans did...if i was yall i would be thanking the good lord that he let yall get out of that dog fight with a W

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again..... nice call idiot, you were right about the passing game not working too well tonight, but what was that about us not being able to run????? We ran the ball extremely well tonight, and I think we should have run it even more...............

825419179[/snapback]

Vandy, Congratulatiopns on the win at home against the fourth place team in the region, guess you guys missed your star receiver, or was it too cold? I was right about the passing game in the cold as usual. I guess your coaches panicked a little if you thought they should have run the ball a little more, wonder why they did not? You never did answer my question as to who had won the most state championships you or Oak Ridge? You made the statement that you all were the winningest team in Tn. football or whatever. I was just curious as to how many state championships you had won, since most people in the state still try to emulate the tradition that is at Oak Ridge. Soddy will wear you out. Central Bobcat

ok for one rigger u are a complete moron.. thanks paintrain and art yall are starting to come around.. but the QB was def over the line of scrimmage but to keep argueing would be like tryin to argue with a Kerry supporter so lets just let it go and give these kids some credit... they drove 3 and half hours and played yall a tough game i was just upset when i saw how yall were behaving... any owl fan would act a whole lot better after a game like that than any of yall DB fans did...if i was yall i would be thanking the good lord that he let yall get out of that dog fight with a W

825419504[/snapback]

That is the kind of reply I expect from the Owl Nation but really how did you like the Football Atmosphere up there? Try to give a mature answer. :D

I figure you’re under 21 so be good and answer the question, come on give it a shot! Be a big boy. :D

Once again..... nice call idiot, you were right about the passing game not working too well tonight, but what was that about us not being able to run????? We ran the ball extremely well tonight, and I think we should have run it even more...............

825419179[/snapback]

DRdb, vandy, pain, all you D.B. fans congratulations on the victory , but why do you want to blame the refs for a close game, why don't you blame your wideout who let you and his teammates down by putting himself before the team just so he could bring attention to himself, or you could even blame the cold weather and your coahes offensive philosophy. Central Bobcat

congrats to DB for the win but i wish ooltewah could have pulled it out... and im not sure where this classless act stuff is coming from.. when we played Ooltewah there were very classy.... i hope the tribe is ready for the trojans

GO TROJANS

825419488[/snapback]

Yes, I am sure you do wish the Owls would have pulled it out! Then, SD would have a home game in the 2nd round. And I am sure the Indian player will be very familiar with Trojans by weeks end, that is, if they don't already know all about them. Are we still talking about football?

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

All I know about the whole class issue is two things..... 1) I wasn't a real big fan of there players spitting water on us as we ran out before the game and 2) those extremely late hits on duran when he was far behind the ball when it was thrown, and when he was kneeling, that stuff wasn't too cool

i may be under 21 but i am way more mature than u.. it is kinda sad that ur some old guy getting on here and trash talking to a bunch of kids...man i hope i am not that pathetic when i get older..

825419569[/snapback]

Again You did not answer the question Young Man. :D

How did I know your age? With age comes wisdom. :)

This board is for info. It 's not just for your type. ;)

I have never talked trash about your team. Just the Trash talkers. By the way it's past your bed time and your Mommy might get upset that your on the Computer so late. Nighty Night little Birdie! :lol:

OR has more State Championships. Go to TSSAA and check it out.

Edited by rigger101