Dobyns-Bennett vs. Ooltewah

DRDB

I'm not as nice as Skunk, so here goes.

1) The Knox association officials need to stay in Knoxville.  They were so obviously biased, they made Bill Clinton look like a nice moral person.  Clip after clip and cheap late shot after cheap late shot by Ooltewah was not called.  Not not mention the kickoff by DB late in the 4th quarter that only took 2 seconds off the clock according to the officials, that was run by the owls a good 6-8 seconds.  That must be how they do math in Knoxville.

2) The Owls have to rank as one of the most classless teams I have seen this year.  After throwing several late cheap shots throughout the game, when the Owl player took a another shot at Duran after he kneeled on 4th down to end the game was deplorable.  At least the officials decided to call that one, but not before the Ooltewah sore losers decided to try and end someone's career.

3) To the DB player who took a shot at one of his own after he threw an incomplete pass, woe unto you.  You are part of a team, get your head on straight, and act like it.

825419025[/snapback]

Did that crap really happen. No wonder B) There isn't any Owls on the board. I think the DB fans Scalped them or should have.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i guess the sore looser's are on their way back. They were the most classless team we have played all year, the officiating was sad, lots of cheap shots by the hoot-owls, sore loosers, oh well, DB prevails...4 weeks till glory!, I think we made centralbobcat look really dumb tonight. nice prediction idiot.

Let's not go there Indians. The Owls played hard... as hard as anybody has played us. And at times, Ooltewah was stronger and had the momentum. The officials stunk, period. There were some late hits that were not called. It was not a pretty game, but that is what you get when 2 teams, both very good, are playing for their season. My hats off to the Owls. My shorts are pulled for the refs.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Let's not go there Indians. The Owls played hard... as hard as anybody has played us. And at times, Ooltewah was stronger and had the momentum. The officials stunk, period. There were some late hits that were not called. It was not a pretty game, but that is what you get when 2 teams, both very good, are playing for their season. My hats off to the Owls. My shorts are pulled for the refs.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

825419369[/snapback]

Classy!

thank u tigertenn for being the only classy DB fan on this board... i think it is ridiculous how yall are saying all these bad things about ooltewah...i have never seen anyone act this immature in my whole life of being a sports fan... yall should be happy with the win and give the owls credit for giving yall a great game... yall talk bad about the ooltewah offense only getting 5 first downs but i gurantee DB did not have much more they were gettingstopped by the ooltewah D pretty dang good all night.. and the play where the QB went over the line he was way over so do not even give me any of that bullcrap... come on guys act with a little more class yall are making DB look like a bunch of pricks..yall just need to worry about a very good soddy team.. they could shut yall up in a hurry... Good game OWLS!!

thank u tigertenn for being the only classy DB fan on this board... i think it is ridiculous how yall are saying all these bad things about ooltewah...i have never seen anyone act this immature in my whole life of being a sports fan... yall should be happy with the win and give the owls credit for giving yall a great game... yall talk bad about the ooltewah offense only getting 5 first downs but i gurantee DB did not have much more they were gettingstopped by the ooltewah D pretty dang good all night.. and the play where the QB went over the line he was way over so do not even give me any of that bullcrap... come on guys act with a little more class yall are making DB look like a bunch of pricks..yall just need to worry about a very good soddy team.. they could shut yall up in a hurry... Good game OWLS!!

825419430[/snapback]

Therrrrrrrrrrre Back! This is the owl fans I've been waiting to hear from.(Grad, mnewballer21, etc) Long Drive home passing by all the Knoxville teams who beat U. You better change your schedule and take the upper east teams on earlier in the season.

But really how did you like the Football Atmosphere up there?

Edited by rigger101

Please see my post above. I give credit to the Owls. 5 first downs is true, 1 in the 2nd half for the Owls. That is not fiction, and the refs,,,,did play a role in this game.

One thing, I was shocked that the Owls did not bring more fans to the game than they did... maybe 200 tops. You shouldh have brought the band, at least a pep band. But give credit were credit is due, the fans that were there for the Owls were getting jiggy with it!!

Good game. Be proud of your Owls. I bet they are the best #4 Seed ever.

825419430[/snapback]

well the owls, played hard, kinda dirty at times, but a hard fought game none the less. Congrats on your season, good luck next year. You guys came to play, it was a good test for us. two very good teams, the best emerged tonight. 11-0 big east champion dobyns-bennett. Roll Tribe 4 to go.

Duran did throw the ball behind the line of scrimmage, and it should have been a td. your dback got smoked thats all there is to it, and ou guys argued with the ref so he threw the flag about 30 seconds after they called td. thats ok though, we won on the field where it matters. the officials can do that, everyone wants to keep db from winning, but why not, we are the winningest football team in the state of tennessee. congrats owls, no hard feelings.