Dobyns-Bennett vs. Ooltewah

DRDB

I guess if I want to see your injuns play again this season I better be there Friday night your right, because Friday night it will be another typical  D.B blown opportunity in the playoffs. Enjoy B'Ball Pain Train and DRDB. Maybe you guys can come and watch some real football next week in Knoxville or Oak Ridge, maybe you could even catch a Karns game. Central Bobcat

825415455[/snapback]

Central Kitten....i just want to know wat u are smokin????....crack?or are u just hitten the cough syrup a little to hard....or it may be that u are just jealous of the distinguished and illustrious charachteristics the tribe bestows....im sure your not understanding anything im trying to say cause u are not intelligent enough,obviously.....so please let me know when u get out of middleschool.....oh yea how old are the Seniors up there at Central like 20..30.. so i can understand why u dont know nething about football cause u probably got at least 18 years until you graduate....(good luck i hope u graduate thumb thumb )

-Roll Tribe

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grad,

Do you think there will be many of the Hooter Huddle making the trip?  I really enjoyed the Ooltewah student section at the volleyball tournament.

825416528[/snapback]

I hope there will be since the blasted band has decided not to show up!!! If you're still a student at aOoltewah, you need to get on everyone you talk to and tell them to make the trip!

Central Kitten....i just want to know wat u are smokin????....crack?or are u just hitten the cough syrup a little to hard....or it may be that u are just jealous of the distinguished and illustrious charachteristics the tribe bestows....im sure your not understanding anything im trying to say cause u are not intelligent enough,obviously.....so please let me know when u get out of middleschool.....oh yea how old are the Seniors up there at Central like 20..30.. so i can understand why u dont know nething about football cause u probably got at least 18 years until you graduate....(good luck i hope u graduate thumb  thumb )

-Roll Tribe

825416542[/snapback]

LoL...that was probably just as bad as one of his posts!

hey grad, i got a question.. are u driving ur own car up to the game or are u riding with someone else... cause if u have room me and a friend may need a ride to the game if possible but if u are goin with ur fam than its all good.. we may have a ride but he isnt sure if he is goin yet or not so just let me know... thanks man

only team to stop the owls rushing attack was oak ridge and they only did because caldwell AND williams got hurt haha. Farragut didnt even really stop the owls seeing that the second teamers had their TB rush for 118 yards on 18 carries(hunter hydas)... With everyone back and hopefully teh cold weather that can possibly slow DB's passing the Owls could very well take these guys down... hopefully

wow... i just realised that was my 2,000th vote... yay me.

Edited by stayNskool

hey grad, i got a question.. are u driving ur own car up to the game or are u riding with someone else... cause if u have room me and a friend may need a ride to the game if possible but if u are goin with ur fam than its all good.. we may have a ride but he isnt sure if he is goin yet or not so just let me know... thanks man

825416738[/snapback]

I'll call you later tonight.