Farragut @ Campbell Co.

CCReciever08

I honestly don't know enough about this game to say anything meaningfull at this point. I do think the Cougars have a good Defense, but it seems the offense has struggled without Stiner...any chance he will play? I hope the Cougars win. If they do it will be very close, no more than a 3 point spread. Campbell County for the 11th straight week is playing the biggest game of the year!!!!!! Go Cougs!!!!!!!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Stiner was playing, I would defenitely go with CC. Without Stiner, I unfortunately think that Farraguts D is to tough for an obvious 1 dimensional offense. After Stiners break out game against Sci Hill we had emerged as a very potent 2 prong offense, with Johnson leading the charge and Stiner spreading out the D. With Stiner out, there will probably be 8-9 in the box the whole game.

For CC to win, they are going to have to pitch another shut out or 1 hitter and hope for a break down in Farragut D.

The Four Horsemen bring the wood every play as do the rest of the Cougar defense.  I hear that the Admirals have a hardnose defense as well.  It should be a brutal physical game.  I see it being a low scoring game with the Cougars moving on to face Oak Ridge in the next round.

825410515[/snapback]

would you say they bring oak or pine? i was thinking ginko