Powell vs. Cleveland

clevelandblueraiderfan

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Powell may not have been the best team Maryville has played but they are by far the most physical. Alcoa and Central were teams that Maryville played that were better than Powell. Cody Watts can hurt you running the ball and throwing. Lee Smith is a huge weapon at tight end. Powell is hard to just line it up and run on. You have to be able to pass to beat them.

Don't agree Alcoa was that tough.  I thought Central was very physical but the score does not show it.  Knox West was smash mouth for a few series's.  I really think Powell will beat Cleveland handly.  I am pulling for Cleveland because I think Maryville would have less trouble with them than the panthers twice in the same season.

825409209[/snapback]

We love when people say where gonna get beat. It makes us play that much harder. If Powell takes us to lightly we could dominate this game. We are really better than people think we are. We lost some games we had in the bag(Morristown West, Red Bank, and Chatt. Central) We could be 9-1 easily. Oh Yeah, we are very physical also. Should be a good hard hitting game. I'm undecided who i think is gonna win, I just hope Cleveland wins.

Edited by clevelandblueraiderfan