Greenbrier vs. McNairy Central

mchsgolf72

Word on the plains is that this thread is the talk GHS.  A source who wishes to remain anonymous says he believes 'it's the DL losers' doing this.

825418536[/snapback]

Of course its the talk of Greenbrier, you people won't leave their board alone. This is a load of Pooh! To put this in analogy form, you Woozles have barged into Greenbrier's 100 Aker Woods and started making fun of Piglet and tryin to steal the honey (Greenbrier's recognition). When, in reality, the Bobcats jumped on yall faster than Tigger could ever dream of. Yall DL guys think you are just like Rabbit, sooo smart, when you are really just on here setting bad examples for little ones like Roo. In the words of Christopher Robin, yall are just a bunch of "silly old bears." So if you have a problem with Greenbrier, let it go and give up your hunt for the honey, please.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course its the talk of Greenbrier, you people won't leave their board alone.  This is a load of Pooh!  To put this in analogy form, you Woozles have barged into Greenbrier's 100 Aker Woods and started making fun of Piglet and tryin to steal the honey (Greenbrier's recognition).  When, in reality, the Bobcats jumped on yall faster than Tigger could ever dream of.  Yall DL guys think you are just like Rabbit, sooo smart, when you are really just on here setting bad examples for little ones like Roo.  In the words of Christopher Robin, yall are just a bunch of "silly old bears."  So if you have a problem with Greenbrier, let it go and give up your hunt for the honey, please.

825418634[/snapback]

:P OMGoodness that is too funny!

Of course its the talk of Greenbrier, you people won't leave their board alone.  This is a load of Pooh!  To put this in analogy form, you Woozles have barged into Greenbrier's 100 Aker Woods and started making fun of Piglet and tryin to steal the honey (Greenbrier's recognition).  When, in reality, the Bobcats jumped on yall faster than Tigger could ever dream of.  Yall DL guys think you are just like Rabbit, sooo smart, when you are really just on here setting bad examples for little ones like Roo.  In the words of Christopher Robin, yall are just a bunch of "silly old bears."  So if you have a problem with Greenbrier, let it go and give up your hunt for the honey, please.

825418634[/snapback]

This board is shot. Is it a full moon???

No matter, only three more hours and Greenbrier will take the field. Glad to hear that JA is coming back. Don't want to do the playoffs without him, especially since this is Senior year. Green just needs to take the field by storm. Get fired up and score early and often! You guys have come a long way, (baby :P) and you need to keep up it up. Play with HEART and just win!

Go GREENBRIER! Your fans are behind you!

Edited by EZBeingGreen

From what I hear though, Grogan likes winners. More specifically, one of the guys who beat Greenbrier twice, starting both years. Pigg didnt even play football last year, so he is probably better.

hmmm... why dont you ask her about that instead of assuming it, cause you might be surprised... from what i hear... greenbrier is gonna win tonight!

From what I hear though, Grogan likes winners. More specifically, one of the guys who beat Greenbrier twice, starting both years. Pigg didnt even play football last year, so he is probably better.

hmmm... why dont you ask her about that instead of assuming it, cause you might be surprised... from what i hear... greenbrier is gonna win tonight!

825418743[/snapback]

Please refer to the "Reply" button in the lower right hand corner of each post in a thread. Upon clicking this button, you will be directed to a page where you can post after an automatic quoting of the previous post. Thank you for your consideration. And another thing, let's stay on subject here please. This thread is not about Grogan...You Greenbrier people are so random.

DL people have to be the stupidest people on the face of the earth. Sorry that daddies money couldnt buy you a win against us or he couldnt pay the refs to give yall some calls. I know it hurts to lose, but for yall im sure its killing you! Little ole greenbrier beat big bad DL what 2 months ago and they still cant get over it awwww poor babies. The fact is, is that yall got beat its over, why you are bringing stuff up about pigg, grogan, and dickerson i dont know. But what i do know is that yall lost and all these post yall are writing im loving it, because it shows everyone that reads it how really ridcolous losers yall are!

Edited by Yankees Are #1

Guest Move Those Chains
But what i do know is that yall lost and all these post yall are writing im loving it, because it shows everyone that reads it how really ridcolous losers yall are!

825420034[/snapback]

...Oh, for an education.

i concur with greenbrier cat. lock this thread. best of luck to greenbrier against marshall this week. gonna be another good game

825420557[/snapback]

First off, congratulations on "concurring." Secondly, get a little respect. I have no problem with you asking for the thread to be locked. GreenbrierCat asked nicely and said please. Conversely, you get on here and demand a lock from someone who is far superior to you in CoachT rankings. Anyhoo, Congrats Cats, good luck against Marshall County.