Morristown West @ Tennessee High

Mike the Vike

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to say. Morristown West has had a down year. But it's playoff time and the reg. season record doesnt mean anything. Morristown West is a young team , and THS shouldn't take them lightly. THS is very good and i congratulate them on a great season, but i have to go wtih my trojans.

GO TROJANS!

825409439[/snapback]

To say our team, Respects, Mo-West, is a classic understatement.

Thanks for the props, Mike.

Morristown West has had an interesting year. Each game has been different, depending on which team showed up. This bunch has all kinds of tallent, but has had trouble putting together the total package on a consistent basis.

The coaching staff is great, the players are talented - it has been frustrating from an outsider's perspective.

Looking forward to Friday - I hear the atmosphere at "The Castle" is something else.

Trojan players/coaches - I still believe.

Thick and thin.

GO TROJANS !!

not so fast my friend i am picking mowest to win a close one

825410108[/snapback]

Have you all lost your mind???? Let me give you a few things to think about:

Tennessee High beat Cherokee in their opening game 48-14. Cherokee beat MoWest 24-0. That should be a pretty direct comparison. MoWest also lost to Greeneville this year 34-14, and Greeneville got beat by the Elizabethton, the #4 seed team out of Region1. From that you could very likely see an all Mountain Lakes conference showdown after Round 1 games.

Tenneessee High's offense has scored more than any team in Tennessee this year, and yet you think that Morristown West is going to win a close one??? On top of all the unbelievable stats they have put up this year, the most important factor of all is that MoWest put it on Tenn. High last year, and you never forget the game that put you out. Tennessee High will be out to prove something to MoWest this time around. Everybody said the Sullivan East game was going to be close too... let me see, what was that score? 54-0... Yeah, a real nailbiter.

TN high wins by 21 or more points. Saw West play Cherokee and Cherokee beat West 24-0 and TN High defense is 3 times as good as Cherokee.

Def. agree with the defense. One word describes their DE......Wow! I think their def. will continue to play the way they are and should get to rd. 2 fairly easily...Havent watched MoWest ne, but ill still say ths by 3 td +.