Portland

timbdp

Antwan is right (as always LOL).  Take one week at a time.  I hope both Smith and Portland make it to the 2nd round!!! I will be there for that!!!!

Word of warning Owls...It is hard to beat a team twice....Oh...I forgot...Macon beat you twice last year. :(

Good luck to all in playoffs!!! thumb

825414279[/snapback]

Long time ago...huh? :angry:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long time ago...huh?  :lol:

825414582[/snapback]

Not that long ago...that field goal is still on alot of MC and SC minds.

I forgot to say on my earlier post, when I come to the hole for the 2nd round SC/Portland game, I will be sitting on the home side cheering on the Owls. I have one problem though...I have no black and gold to wear. Can I still wear my Tiger blue and white? :D:):)

Go Owls!!!!!!!!!!

I forgot to say on my earlier post, when I come to the hole for the 2nd round SC/Portland game, I will be sitting on the home side cheering on the Owls.  I have one problem though...I have no black and gold to wear.  Can I still wear my Tiger blue and white? :D  :lol:  :)

Go Owls!!!!!!!!!!

825414753[/snapback]

It's not on my mind anymore...can't speak for anyone else. Ah...you can wear pink polka dots if you want. I am not looking that far ahead yet. If it does happen...just yell for the home team. That's the only stipulation. :)

I'm so glad to see all these Portland fans worrying about Smith Co. Yall just forget about little ol Grundy Co. Heck, don't even show up. It's not worth your time. You just keep your minds on the Owls.

:D

Del (who thinks Portland is so concerned with Smith Co. that they may forget to come to Grundy Co. and we may get the forfeit. thumb )

Edited by DelTavian

I forgot to say on my earlier post, when I come to the hole for the 2nd round SC/Portland game, I will be sitting on the home side cheering on the Owls.  I have one problem though...I have no black and gold to wear.  Can I still wear my Tiger blue and white? :lol:  :blink:  :)

Go Owls!!!!!!!!!!

825414753[/snapback]

i felt better after friday night...the kick left my mind... :lol:

well u juss worry bout walker vally cause what iv seen there pretty good and iv have seen in predictions them picked to beat TC

825415206[/snapback]

Like I said I am not worried about who pick who to win, our coach and team will take care of the game, I was supporting my team. Everyone will see come Friday night. Walker Valley is a good team ,so is every team thats in the playoffs. GO JACKETS GOOD LUCK TO ALL REGION 4 TEAMS

Edited by mamajacket

First of all my friend, LA will not be in the 3rd round, because they will play Trousdale and I promise the Jackets will not get down by 19 again.  As far as Portland, I think they will get to the 3rd round!!! :blink:

825413735[/snapback]

just because we play the "jackets" dont mean we wont be 3rd we already beat you once this year we WILL do it again! Then we will beat Smith or P-town either way we will win!! thumb LA ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumb