Crockett County 10 Page 3

Teddavid

I would still rather play crockett on my home field any day of the week...it was NEVER stated Page would get a fairer shake....I don't like the 2+ hr bus ride...heck I wish they were in our region.....big crowds ...good team.

I stated the other night that the officials called the game "tight as a tick" which they did........and due to that we never got untracked in the 2nd half.

I was on Crockett's side along the fence and they called the side judge a "hotdog" all night which he was.........

The long TD run beat us

Adversity always happens in football.....Crockett won...hope we see ya next year.

Good luck against SS. I have seen film on them and was very surprised you lost.

825423164[/snapback]

I missed the first game with Southside. From what I have heard they have a very fast defense. Hopefully the Cavaliers will be ready to play this Friday night.

You are right about the long trip. Those two hour+ roadtrips are overrated. Page had the short field most of the night, but shot themselves several times with holding penalties. That offensive line was big. Crockett's defensive front held up better than I expected.

Good luck to the Patriots next season.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crockettfan Thinks for the very classy post. I hope we do meet you all next year because if what you all say is true and you switch regions then that will be in the Semi's.

Just a little update on the injuries Page was without an O-Line starter and in the 2nd quarter their Right Tackle tore or did something to his shoulder. Anyway the doctor says he may be out 8-9 MONTHS. Hate to here this for any athlete. Good Luck to you all.

By the way how do you know you are switching regions?

Crockettfan Thinks for the very classy post.  I hope we do meet you all next year because if what you all say is true and you switch regions then that will be in the Semi's. 

Just a little update on the injuries Page was without an O-Line starter and in the 2nd quarter their Right Tackle tore or did something to his shoulder.  Anyway the doctor says he may be out 8-9 MONTHS.  Hate to here this for any athlete.  Good Luck to you all.

By the way how do you know you are switching regions?

825423268[/snapback]

Regions haven't been set yet- it's still rumour stage. Looking at the geographic divide, I can see Crockett County or Southside moving to Region 7 and th other staying put. (Just how I look at it). If we move, that would likely make Region 7-3A just a bit harder than in the past. It would probably include the Cavaliers, Covington, Ripley, Haywood County, Dyersburg, and others. A stiff, stiff region for all concerned.

bulldog, why didn't you say hi to me???? i was right in front of you if you were on our side.

i won't say anything about the game other than crockett was very fortunate to win. could have went either way.

its one of those things where if the two teams play 10 times each team would win 5.

good luck to page next year. jeff.

I would still rather play crockett on my home field any day of the week...it was NEVER stated Page would get a fairer shake....I don't like the 2+ hr bus ride...heck I wish they were in our region.....big crowds ...good team.

I stated the other night that the officials called the game "tight as a tick" which they did........and due to that we never got untracked in the 2nd half.

I was on Crockett's side along the fence and they called the side judge a "hotdog" all night which he was.........

The long TD run beat us

Adversity always happens in football.....Crockett won...hope we see ya next year.

Good luck against SS. I have seen film on them and was very surprised you lost.

825423164[/snapback]

Why were you surprised Crockett lost to South Side? South Side has a very, very good defense. Our offense has been a little flat at times, but our defense has always dominated.

Hopefully, we'll surprise you again this Friday night with another win over Crockett. Granted Crockett does have a good team, and it is tough to beat a team twice. Good luck to both teams.

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jshanes...I stood on the fence by the 20 yd line at the scoreboard end. Then I stood at the other end and talked to 3 dads about the teams. Yeah, the teams were evenly matched but I knew by last Wed with our injuries we were in big trouble. The game was a toss-up anyway...I just feel bad for those guys who worked hard but it didn't pan out.

I was the guy with the blue Page hat and Patriot emblem on it. I sort of stood out in the middle of all that maroon.

I almost always stand on the visitor side....