Maryville 34 Rhea County 0

REBELRON

I think the dye is cast on the Maryville/TN High relations, isn't it nisstek?  I have to admit, your a good guy compared to your breatheren up yonder (bigdaddydike etc) though.

825419327[/snapback]

You edited your post and changed my attitude with the good guy comment.......Thank You. I dont recall making any personal attacks in any of my post. However, I guess it is possible something may have been take out of context. I try very hard not talk about things of which I know nothing about. I'm here to learn. So, I ask questions.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You edited your post and changed my attitude with the good guy comment.......Thank You.  I dont recall making any personal attacks in any of my post.  However,  I guess it is possible something may have been take out of context.  I try very hard not talk about things of which I know nothing about.  I'm here to learn.  So, I ask questions.

825419386[/snapback]

I went back and checked, your cool man. Sorry I got you riled. To answer you more succinctly, Powell doesn't match well with our potent offensive attack. They have great size and tremendous QB, TE and a couple of WR's too. They lack a run game, so their one deminsional, sort of. I say sort of , because Cody Watts is a threat to run at QB anytime. Cody is a class kid!! Our DE's will have a field day..again. They will come out more determined and put up more points this time I feel. Same result though. We're really just too multiple for them on offense.

Now, when you se me giving TN high fans a rough time, it isn't pointed at you. Things will get rough in the next few weeks and i don't wanat you to take it the wrong way. Your a peace maker and a good guy. Props to you. :D

Tim has done a good job with RC. They will be heard from in the future.

Number #3 for Rhea can run, he came from the other side of the field to run down Tallent on the long screen pass.

All in all a good solid win, lots of kids played, and it didn't appear anyone got seriously injured.

One at a time.

Go Rebs.

Edited by STARSNBARS

still for maryville, they didnt beat us as bad as expected. Not to mention the score at the end of the first quarter was 0-7. They couldnt go anywhere. We just let down.

825419503[/snapback]

how in the world can you say they couldnt go anywhere? cade threw the ball all over your defense, and ryan tallent basically ran at will. andrew clement had 3 touchdowns, not one, not two, but three touchdowns, all the the first half. how can you say we couldnt go anywhere? did you watch the game, were you even present, surely you dont play on the team and if you do you must have missed the entire first half when we abused your defensive line and your cornerbacks. yall didnt let down, you just really didnt have a chance to begin with, good excuse though, try again next week, oh wait, there is no next week for you

I would like to congradulate Maryville beating my Rhea County Golden Eagles. I hope you guys win the state title (again). I hope RCHS and Maryville face each other in the regular season next year and I hope it would be at Evensville, TN. Good luck you guys.

To all RCHS players and coaches, great job this season and good luck during the off-season.