Rebels/Panthers II

Rebel Nation

After watching teams from the east Tn. area play this year it becomes even more absud that Maryville plays in 4a. They recruit players and keep their school enrollment down so they will not have to play teams in 5a. It can not be any fun for the Maryville kids to keep beating teams 50-0 and facing no competition. Sure you Maryville fans will get on here and talk about how good you are but remember, Maryville doesn't play by the same rules as everybody else. Pick on somebody your own size, you bunch of bullies.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching teams from the east Tn. area play this year it becomes even more absud that Maryville plays in 4a.  They recruit players and keep their school enrollment down so they will not have to play teams in 5a.  It can not be any fun for the Maryville kids to keep beating teams 50-0 and facing no competition.  Sure you Maryville fans will get on here and talk about how good you are but remember, Maryville doesn't play by the same rules as everybody else. Pick on somebody your own size, you bunch of bullies.

825423342[/snapback]

Do they really recruit their players??? Is this stuff true?

Aaawww Christ, here we go!!! Yes, we do. We have ten 21 year olds playing for us too. We also have Casey Clausen's lil brother playing for us . We also are thinking of kidnapping Zack Helton and brain washing him. We also eat small children when the full moon's out. Our QB is an alien, probably wookie. Elvis is our offensive coordinator. The ghost of the General recently moved to Shields Watkins field. Jerry Rice is our leading WR. We kidnap other blue chip players from surrounding schools and force them to play in red and black. We're really a small college and TSSAA isn't aware of it. We feed our players raw meat and keep them in a dark room until game nite...ok, that part's true.

Bill Morgan....GET A LIFE!! You know not of what you speak.

Edited by dmoyers1

After watching teams from the east Tn. area play this year it becomes even more absud that Maryville plays in 4a.  They recruit players and keep their school enrollment down so they will not have to play teams in 5a.  It can not be any fun for the Maryville kids to keep beating teams 50-0 and facing no competition.  Sure you Maryville fans will get on here and talk about how good you are but remember, Maryville doesn't play by the same rules as everybody else. Pick on somebody your own size, you bunch of bullies.

825423342[/snapback]

bm I agree that hit is "absud," whatever that is.

Go Rebs.

If Powell wants to have any chance in this game they are going to have to go to Lee Smith, that's a big strong kid with good hands, and is hard to bring down. But you know that we are going to be keying on him an not letting him get the ball, so Powell is going to have to try and run the ball to open it up for Smith. But you just don't have the RB's to really break anything on us, and it won't be much of a concern. I will say that Powell has been our toughest match of the season, even though the score may have been lopsided. We have to contain Watts, he ran on us on several occasions last game. Powell has one heck of a kicker, who does everyone think the edge goes to there?? I look for this to be a closer game than last time, but the Rebels will pull this one out bar an unexpected dibacle.

Rebels 31

Panthers 17

Speaking of who has the edge in the kicking game...

What does everyone think about who has the edge at other positions?

Here's mine:

QB - Maryville

Oline - Maryville

RB's - Maryville

WR's - Maryville

TE - Powell

Dline - Powell

Linebackers - Maryville

Secondary - Powell

Kicker - Powell

Intangibles - Maryville

Every time someone writes something about Maryville all you stupid Maryville fans do is try to make fun of their typing errors.  Yes you really do recruit, and yes you do keep your enrollment down so you do not have to play 5a teams and get beat because you know you would.

absud means your momma stinks richards.

825423407[/snapback]

AAAHH, I just figured it out. He's a county fan. Only a county fan could be this unhappy, unfulfilled and have deplorable grammar to boot. Also, the momma comment gives you right away.

We're moving to 5A soon, so we can kick your teams butt some more...happy? You're mighty cocky for a TRAINER....punk. We can't help your team is already at home, wishing they were Rebels.

Well I have been sitting back reading these post for a day or so. Fballmaster I agree with you Mr. Tallent runs hard and that whole secondary better hit him low or there could be some injuries. I don't see this game being very close at all. PalPanther you all may have played Maryville the best but it still wasn't close and for you to say that the winner of this game will play in state title is crazy. Yes Maryville will more than likely play for the state title but even if you all got lucky and won you wouldn't beat Central nor TN High . Central dominated the Powell team all night 2 weeks ago. PalPanther I saw where you said that the defense has came a long way but if I dont recall Central put 34 points on the board 2 weeks ago and CLeveland's offense was probably the worst offense you played all year besides karns. This week should be interesting. REBS by 27

3ball, Nada, and Heartbreaker whats up guys!

Fballmaster man you need to quit calling players out. Jay Courtney plays really hard and yes he may have taken some hard hits but he will not think twice about hitting anybody again. Jay plays hard and thats all you can ask for, so stop bashing people.

3ball I definately agree with you buddy. Powell has to play an A+ game to even stand a chance. I think if Powell did play there best game it would be very hard to beat Maryville. Mistakes against the rebels will cost you. If they come out playing well and keep the game mistake free they will give maryville all they want.

dmoyers I agree with you for Powell to compete in this game they need to find Lee Smith and then find a running game. If not it could be a long night. Hoping for a good game. GO PANTHERS