Goodpasture vs. Tyner

Tynerfan99

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually more worried about Goodpasture's big fullback running between the tackles. If Tyner has to put eight in the box to stop him it could get real ugly tonight, but I have faith that the Rams will come away with a close victory.

825428866[/snapback]

...It should be a hard fought game and "Congrats" to both Patrick Turner and Desmond Hendricks for being finalists for Mr. Football in their respective category!!!

...GO RAMTRAIN!!!

Rigger 101, The ride back will be sweet Goodpasture 48 Tyner 19. At least the Tyner fans have been classy on this thread. You have so much hate inside, who abused you. I have known most of the Goodpasture players and coaches for the past 15 years and they are nothing but class in my book. You show very little class by your trash talking and bashing.

Just clearly shows how much better region 4-aa is than 3-aa. East Robertson the 4th place from 4AA beat the number 2 Polk county And Lipcomb is killing them 40 -12. Goodpasture the number 2 from that region routed the number 1 tyner. What a game next week. Lipscomb vs Goodpasture. The state championship will be decided at Lipscomb's field.

Why do people think that everyone who goes to goodpasture is a prep. I go to goodpasture and I live on a farm and work my butt off all the time. Nothing is just given to me. Nt all goodpasture students are preps. Although i would agree some are. Congrats to the goodpasture team on the win. And tyner is a great football team with alot of really good players i tip my hat to u guys.