Cookeville vs. Lebanon

Fuggly63

And my guess is that the game between Lebanon and Cookeville Friday will be one of the best games of the year, because no matter what people say these two teams are very evenly matched when you talk about the whole football team and that is what decides the game...the whole team, not a stellar offense vs a stellar defense...but all phases of the game.

825422651[/snapback]

Very well put. That's got to be the best thing said on the entire board.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you better hope somebody gos to the next level because if not no one from lebanon will ever play another game after this friday, and i cant wait to shake their hands after the game and watch them all cry like babys

825424560[/snapback]

regardless what the outcome of friday night i think 6 players will be playing football somewhere at the next level. i'm sure 2 or 3 more could but i don't know if all 9 want it.

Well you better hope somebody gos to the next level because if not no one from lebanon will ever play another game after this friday, and i cant wait to shake their hands after the game and watch them all cry like babys

825424560[/snapback]

Mighty bold words. Good luck, better hope you can back this up!!! I think the Blue Devils will be ready for this one. My gut tells me this won't be close like the first match up. If cookeville could only score 29 on coffe co. and Lebanon can put up 71 on them, this statistic has to make you wonder. Yeah, Yeah it was early, and it was early when Lebanon played cookeville and won. Now Lebanon's offense is on a roll. Averaging 47.7 points a game in the last 7 games. I'm changing my predicition.

LHS-49

CHS_10

ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....and if bigballer 93 says it is so it is so. after all he heard it from his son who talked to one of lebanon's coaches on saturday and passed it onto his daddy. so it is definitely first hand absolutely right.

825425292[/snapback]

LOL, i love it. keep it going guys.

Guest region4fan

Like I said before.....Coach Joslin......better not use hand signals for your plays. Better put them on wrist bands or send them in by alternating players in and out. And I sure wouldn't allow the opposite team to bring in a lift on MY field. The nerve of some folk. :lol:

Maybe bigballer93 will hide out on CHS's sidelines with his trusty cell phone. He will listen to the playthat Cookeville calls, then call his son, and tell him to call the ONE coach that he talks to on Saturday, who will pass it on to Brown on the sidelines. Then Brown calls the play to counter it.

Whoops....forgot they only talk on Sat. AM....so........guess that would be too late, huh for a Friday night game?? :P

i can't say for sure. remember i live in the boro and i am in lebanon only on friday nights for games and then after to see my brother.

there are just too many cracks in the stories for me to stand behind him. then again i crack on other lebanon posters other than HGG and BBD.

Edited by shaggyJ