Cookeville vs. Lebanon

Fuggly63

Next year will definitely be a rebuilding year. We lose Cross, JJ, Sergio, Sallis, and a LOT of the line.

That just means LHS should want this game even more. I can't wait for this one. I'll actually make it this time. Anybody else going to be there? I'd like to meet some people.

I may have already thrown out a prediction for this one, I don't quite recall. As it stands, this game could very well come down to the final play. Either team could take this one, but of course I can't pick against the Devils. Let's say

Lebanon 31

Cookeville 28

Just go out there and do it Devils. That's all there is.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

Thanks for clarifying BBD. I knew there were more seniors that played than what Shaggs said. Aren't some seniors on the Dline as well??

Yall sure do have a dominant Oline....big, strong, and fast. I :blink: will glad to see them GO!!!!

Cookeville is too far for me.....I am heading to THOMAShawk myself.But I will listen to yall's on the radio on that lebanon station.

Thanks for clarifying BBD. I knew there were more seniors that played than what Shaggs said. Aren't some seniors on the Dline as well??

Yall sure do have a dominant Oline....big, strong, and fast. I :)  will glad to see them GO!!!!

Cookeville is too far for me.....I am heading to THOMAShawk myself.But I will listen to yall's on the radio on that lebanon station.

825425682[/snapback]

the whole back field is seniors but they all have capable backups. the line has 4 seniors and 1 junior. the D line is 1 senior and 2 juniors who should play both ways next year to anchor both sides of the line. the line backers will be the biggest area to replace. all seniors and the 2 backups are also.

3rd string tailback had 110 yards and 2 TDs in last weeks game.

Mighty bold words.  Good luck, better hope you can back this up!!!  I think the Blue Devils will be ready for this one.  My gut tells me this won't be close like the first match up.  If cookeville could only score 29 on coffe co. and  Lebanon can put up 71 on them, this statistic has to make you wonder.  Yeah, Yeah it was early, and it was early when Lebanon played cookeville and won.  Now Lebanon's offense is on a roll.  Averaging 47.7 points a game in the last 7 games.  I'm changing my predicition.

LHS-49

CHS_10

825425117[/snapback]

You sound very confused. You give no stats, no reasoning, nothing but "gut". Thanks for your input, but tell people who want to hear it. By the way....WARREN COUNTY could have put up 71 points on Coffee County if they got 8 turnovers.