Greenbrier vs Marshall Co.

Touchdown4Bobcats

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Catfish it was the early 90's...1993 and Williams called the offense i believe...

I understand your loyalties to TT.

Go BOBCATS FOCUS

825422527[/snapback]

Correct. Grenbrier also has a great group including Coaches Elmore, Sorrels, Estes, Zeigler and Johnson (both fomer Vols that beat Miami in 86 Sugar Bowl) plus too many others to name. The Cats wouldn't be here without this group's dedication.

I will start this post by saying: Please excuse a few of the other posts from Marshall County Fans which are apparently players. Guys -- back off and let the fans do the talking, because Mac will not like you being on here talking trash, believe me when I say this.

Now on to business at hand. If Marshall County can put together another four quarters like they did in Lexington, then we move on to the third round. Both teams will have to bring their A -game Friday night. Anything less and you will be a spectator the following week.

Expect a hard fought, tough game. the team that makes the least amount of mistakes should win by no maore than 8 points.

Allow me to straighten a few things out:

I am not a player, sorry if I came off that way.

I do not like uawake2.

It is gonna take more than focus and respect to beat us.

It is gonna be a long week for uawake2 at this rate.

Greenbrier, expect more than a hard fought game, expect to stay there in Greenbrier while we make our way to the Boro.

Gainous... "Is that all you got?"

Go Tigers!

Looks like tink/knit is back. Notice IT just joined on Nov 5th. GB fans, if you ignore IT and REFUSE to respond to IT's posts, IT will go away. IT's not worthy of our thread space. Keep it football.

That said, keep up the hard work fellows. Marshall Co. is the FOCUS. You can worry about who your next focus is once you take care of business against MC. Keep playing like you did Friday night and you will do well. Beating someone twice it tough, but you did it to a great Sycamore team last year and you can do it again to MC.

Looks like tink/knit is back.  Notice IT just joined on Nov 5th.  GB fans, if you ignore IT and REFUSE to respond to IT's posts, IT will go away.  IT's not worthy of our thread space.  Keep it football.

That said, keep up the hard work fellows.  Marshall Co. is the FOCUS.  You can worry about who your next focus is once you take care of business against MC.  Keep playing like you did Friday night and you will do well.  Beating someone twice it tough, but you did it to a great Sycamore team last year and you can do it again to MC.

825422919[/snapback]

Well said..............

"Welcome to the Jungle" Hello....I hope you have a great week, and a safe trip down here.

Come early to get a good seat so you can watch this awesome game. If you will be coming.

Until then, keep your little self "focused" -- Don't know what there is in Greenbrier to lose your focus over though.

825422354[/snapback]

"Welcome to the Jungle" Kyle Gainous is kinda BIG dont know where ya got little from, maybe yall have bigger there in MC.

But there isn't anything in Greenbrier that wont keep them focused..They are either at Football or with a friend talking about football and the job that they have to do friday night so

Greenbrier is 5-3A CHAMPS for a reason cause we do focus for a reason to win

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS

GO CATS

Edited by Touchdown4Bobcats

Allow me to straighten a few things out:

I am not a player, sorry if I came off that way.

I do not like uawake2.

It is gonna take more than focus and respect to beat us.

It is gonna be a long week for uawake2 at this rate.

Greenbrier, expect more than a hard fought game, expect to stay there in Greenbrier while we make our way to the Boro.

Gainous... "Is that all you got?"

Go Tigers!

825422819[/snapback]

You are certainly entitled to your own opinions whether they are positive or negative. However, have you thought that disciplined players feed off of negative and turn it into power? IF they listen to their coach he will tell them to use all energy on the field and not with their mouth. So in a way I appreciate your thoughts!

As far as fans, we need to watch what we say because it does make the community look bad and look like our guys cannot get the job done.

I am looking forward to this game because I know it will be a good one! I am ready to have a sore throat from all the screaming - KNOWING it will be a tight game.

GO GREENBRIER!

Well, we now see that it takes 11 weeks for the idiots to crawl from under their rocks. Where have all of these Marshall County people been all year???

It will definitely be a hard fought game. It may even come down to whomever has the ball last and can make that great drive. Marshall County pounded Lexington last Friday with some good old smashmouth football. The Marshall County-Grrenbrier games have generally been the same. May the best team win and move on to live another day and fight another fight.

NoDoubt --FatCat if everything works out I plan on putting my hand in yours Friday evening. Look forward to finally getting to meet you guys.

This is an interesting matchup ....I just wish it was one round later. My prediction is ...........the winner moves on to win the following week against region 6.

Marshall really believes they can win...and Greenbrier knows they should win...

If they line up and go toe to toe...Greenbrier has the advantage. If Marshall mixes it up.........they have the advantage. Mistakes in this game will be critical.

Look for the GB QB to be a key in this one as well as the FB. If the Marshall QB has a big night it could be a shootout.

They should charge 10 bucks to get in to see this one....wait Ronnie Carter might get wind of that idea.

In case anyone is interested...Greenbrier alum, Curt Williams, had a nice kickoff return in TN Tech's win Saturday to go along with another special teams tackle, getting significant special teams duty for the Golden Eagles. Also, Marshall Co. alum, Anthony James, is looking great for the #1 defense in the OVC! Good luck to both schools this Friday and both players Saturday!