Randy Sanders

Gerry Bertier

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This past season,when a RB or receiver got past the defensive line and the secondary had to make the tackle,how many times did they stop the opponent and push them backwards,this I noticed in one of the Auburn games,the runner always fell forward for extra yards,not only this game but all games this year,they were poor tacklers and seemed very weak when contact was made,try looking for it in the bowl game.

This past season,when a RB or receiver got past the defensive line and the secondary had to make the tackle,how many times did they stop the opponent and push them backwards,this I noticed in one of the Auburn games,the runner always fell forward for extra yards,not only this game but all games this year,they were poor tacklers and seemed very weak when contact was made,try looking for it in the bowl game.

825502549[/snapback]

I think you are all over it Muffin. The advantage goes to Texas because of our D secondary. Look for the defense to be the majority of our problems tomorrow. The offense should score 16 to 24 points but Texas has the potential to stack it up. If Tennessee wins, I will be surprised. I'll be pulling for them, but I WILL STILL BE SURPRISED! ;)