Randy Sanders

Gerry Bertier

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been critical of Randy Sanders for a long time....I think this year was his best job so far... I think he used what he had this year very well....If he continues to call a game like he did against Texas A&M,he will be just fine....He will have alot back next year on offense and could be his break out year as an Off Cord...Finally...

Ainge will start, Clausen will backup, Schaffer will transfer or play multiply positions including QB, Jonathon Crompton will redshirt and back Ainge up for 2 years before becoming the starter after Ainge is gone, Cooter and Hardegree will become very wise under Fulmer and become high school head coaches somewhere after they graduate! thumb

825504109[/snapback]

I absolutely cannot believe I'm saying this,but don't count out Clausen...The kid makes some crazy passes to nobody sometimes but you got to admit he moved this team up and down the field....

plus they have got to keep the Clausen family happy so Jimmy will come to the hill in '07...  but I agree with gotmilk Ainge will start, Shaffer will transfer, Clausen will be backup and have Crompton as redshirt...

825505971[/snapback]

You may be right as I have stated the same as you earlier, but remember, Fulmer surprised us this past year with the starters. You just never know. ;)

I absolutely cannot believe I'm saying this,but don't count out Clausen...The kid makes some crazy passes to nobody sometimes but you got to admit he moved this team up and down the field....

825505866[/snapback]

Well even Fulmer said the other day on t.v. that Rick has done a good job stepping in and will definitely be able to compete for the starting job next year. I don't think he'll get it, but I'm not counting him out yet.

Ainge will start, Clausen will backup, Schaffer will transfer or play multiply positions including QB, Jonathon Crompton will redshirt and back Ainge up for 2 years before becoming the starter after Ainge is gone, Cooter and Hardegree will become very wise under Fulmer and become high school head coaches somewhere after they graduate! thumb

825504109[/snapback]

Here is how it will go, just wait and see! thumb