Mt.Pleasant vs. CPA

mphstigerfan

we as fans can talk all the smack we won't on here, but what it comes down to is the 2 team's on the field tonight, good luck to both the tiger's and the lion's and may everyone leave un injuried.. now with that said you must know that i'm a tiger fan all the way and hope that we win not only too advance to the next game but to take the respect that you priv. schools don't think that we as a small public school deserve :angry: . i know that we have not been in the playoff's as often as cpa & dca but let's face it folk's this is a TEAM that has come from a 0-10 season 2yr's. ago to back to back playoff's, not to mention that we are 11-0 now and rank #2 in the state, and the only priv. school ahead of us is dca for know.. so cpa all i can say is bring it, for the tiger's will be ready, o and as for your #10 play the game anyway you won't , but don't when you reap what you sow :D .. as for that we'll see ya tonight good luck tiger's focus and let's take another passenger on the train ... thumb

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im kind of glad that everyone seems to think that CPA is the underdog in this game... thats the way CPA likes it. CPA plays their best when they are already thought to have lost the game...Mt Pleasant will be a good game and the fact that CPA has been looked over so much will be a plus for them too. All i can say is Mt. Pleasant needs to get ready for a fight cause those guys are coming ready to play. CPA has a strong team and if they come ready to play they will dominate the game.