Mt.Pleasant vs. CPA

mphstigerfan

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14-0 CPA in the first half. Landers got loose on two long runs. MP's offense has done next to nothing the whole game. They turned the ball over in the red zone at the very beginning of the game, after a CPA turnover. Landers is the difference so far. MP could get in the game, if they come out with intensity in the second half.

CPA has loaded up on the run. MP cannot score enough to win, unless they intergrate some kind of consistent passing game.

WOW....."MP by 30" :( .....Why don't "y'all" prove how good you are instead of talking about it. You're finally getting to play a good team, How does it feel? :lol: I'm excited I finally get to see you all play. Mt. Pleasant and your one prospect (#81).    :D  ;) .........

825427003[/snapback]

Ok 4Nash, we have listened to you down us and say stuff about us all year long. I hope now you can just give it up and even if you don't respect us or like us maybe you will FINALLY quit talking so much smack about us ( Doesn't matter that you don't like us cuz I promise you NOBODY here in Mt. Pleasant likes you either ) And BTW, 4Nash, we are soooooooooooo glad you finally got to see us play, also!! ;)

Im kind of glad that everyone seems to think that CPA is the underdog in this game... thats the way CPA likes it. CPA plays their best when they are already thought to have lost the game...Mt Pleasant will be a good game and the fact that CPA has been looked over so much will be a plus for them too. All i can say is Mt. Pleasant needs to get ready for a fight cause those guys are coming ready to play. CPA has a strong team and if they come ready to play they will dominate the game.

825429153[/snapback]

;) Another one bite's the dust............................... :lol:

WOW....."MP by 30" ;) .....Why don't "y'all" prove how good you are instead of talking about it. You're finally getting to play a good team, How does it feel? :P I'm excited I finally get to see you all play. Mt. Pleasant and your one prospect (#81).  :P  :lol:  ;) .........

825427003[/snapback]

pick up trucks "2" spoiled, smarter than us kids with beamers "0". You know it is a shame that you show public schools so little respect that it comes down trash talk like this. But I kind of enjoy listening to people such as you blow off. It brings out your true personality. What do you think now that we have beaten two of your "GOOD TEAMS"?

Im kind of glad that everyone seems to think that CPA is the underdog in this game... thats the way CPA likes it. CPA plays their best when they are already thought to have lost the game...Mt Pleasant will be a good game and the fact that CPA has been looked over so much will be a plus for them too. All i can say is Mt. Pleasant needs to get ready for a fight cause those guys are coming ready to play. CPA has a strong team and if they come ready to play they will dominate the game.

825429153[/snapback]

Would you define the word "dominate". It looks to me like Mt Pleasant (and I won't use the word dominate) had better numbers in all statical areas. But the most important one of all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,The Score. thumb