Mt.Pleasant vs. CPA

mphstigerfan

Mt Pleasant better be prepared for the cheap shot artist #10.  Ive seen him play 4 games and he manages to take more cheap shots than any high school team I've seen play.  I think some of the Huntland kids managed to get him back with legal blocks.  Hitting people in the back after the play is not playing hard, its playing dirty.  GO TIGERS

825422174[/snapback]

cheap shots?!?! #10 is Brandon Fisher for CPA... i've watched him play since freshmen year, and he has probably RECEIVED more cheap shots than any player on that team. i don't know what games you've been watching, but i've been at almost all of them and i sincerely think you must not have been watching the right games. Brandon is the player that calms down his team and the other players when the refs ignore obvious facemasks and holdings...he's not a dirty player; he's a team player.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be nice for MP fans, but it is highly improbable MP wins by 35. It could go either way, depending on a thousand different things. From who manages the pressure best throughout the week of preparation to who limits turnovers and penalities. MP cannot give CPA an inch w/penalties and/or turnovers. CPA will capitalize on any mistake. MP better be physical with the CPA wideouts, get pressure on the QB, and contain Landers and Sykes, or it will be a long night. (i.e. Gang tackle & PUNISH THE CPA RECIEVERS!!!!!)CPA is very good. Both teams are explosive. It will be interesting to see how MP responds if they get down by more than a TD (gut check). No lead is safe w/CPA because they are explosive. I expect it to be a relatively close game throughout. I hope to see a clean, hard-hitting game. We'll see. Good luck to the MP Tigers.

Edited by wuzMP63

This will be a very interesting game! MP has been suspect to big plays against the pass this year, although i will say MP has some very athletic defensive backs that are very capable handling CPA recievers. If they play disciplined and don't let anything behind them, they will be ok!

I believe this game is important that MP gets off to an early start like the Wayne Co. game. CPA is very explosive and if MP can get off early and control the time of possession, then MP has a good chance!!