Mt.Pleasant vs. CPA

mphstigerfan

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The JUNGLE does not discriminate. If you aint Tiger you must be Tiger bait. Just when the Lions thought they had made it out of the jungle, well you know the rest of the story. What an atmosphere last night. I count it a privilege to have been able to see that awesome game. There's no quit in these Tigers. Josh Kelley stepped up with a huge 4th quarter with 2Tds' passing and RORO, (wait) MR. FOOTBALL RORO FENNESSEE broke it off with a huge run to snatch the victory away. Defense really stepped up last night. All you experts that say they can't defend the pass need to check yourself. CPA was a great team but you didn't give the Tigers the respect they deserved and in the end it cost you. Way to win fellows and put one in the W column for the public schools.

the "round boy" on the radio should apologize for bashing the refs (what the losing team usually does) because those two pi calls at the end saved the tigers tails. also, how juvenile was it to question how cpa becomes a powerhouse so fast..can you imply recruit ??(something else the losing team usually does) when his team is 24 months removed from being the laughingstock of the region???

looking back in hindsight????? :o:o

the "round boy" on the radio should apologize for bashing the refs (what the losing team usually does) because those two pi calls at the end saved the tigers tails.  also, how juvenile was it to question how cpa becomes a powerhouse so fast..can you imply recruit ??(something else the losing team usually does)          when his team is 24 months removed from being the laughingstock of the region??? 

looking back in hindsight?????  :o  :o

825430685[/snapback]

who's laughing now? If you dont like what he says, just change the dial buddy, tune a Ca soccer game if you can.

Edited by mphstigerfan

As for the round man on the radio, I believe he called high school football games for about 10 years or so, that does give him the right to question the calls more so than anyone else. As for you manO ,sorry you had a bad experence there some in evey crowd. As for sweepingup ( Soccer ???) that says it all about you. Congrats to the Tigers. It seems they can do what ever they need to do,when a pass defense was needed they had it. The cheapest shot of the game was the facemask on RoRo on the TD run.

Interesting post..Were you treated poorly by Mt Pleasant people ? What perception did the people have of your friends from CPA ? And just to inform you..There were people from Lewis County, Lawrence County, Maury County..all over the area. If you were treated bad by anyone from Mt Pleasant, shame on them !!

I am curious what led to your post. Your comment about perceptions makes me wonder if maybe your friends thought maybe the Mt Pleasant folk's weren't as classy as they were ? I hope not !! What perceptions would anyone have of people from CPA ? We get it all the time on this board about the Nashville schools coming down to play in the pasture ( perceptions ) and we just grin and go on !!! I come from the big city, but now live in Mt Pleasant. I go to many games ( high school, college and pro ) in Nashville...wonderful people !! Mt Pleasant has wonderful people too..would not trade fans, or friends with any town, big or small. What ever the problem was, I hope it was isolated. Every crowd that big has a couple folk's that don't act right..sorry. If you were refering to the fan's as a whole, loud, excited, wanting to win like never before ? That would be us !! To all the people from CPA, Great game, best of luck in the future.