Maryville/Central II

Rebel Nation

Guest Rebelnation

Nice post bigcatt....I don't think this is an overtime game. One of the two teams will win it in regulation. We'll see. thumb

Ignore that post hokey. We all know your better than 2 and you're not gonna get a safety on us anyway. The over on that game will be much more than 58 points.

Edited by Rebelnation

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are those Recruits' names, Central Bobcat? Just name them.

825438463[/snapback]

I won't get into names because these are kids on here that we are talking about I do know several you guys have stolen from Farragut or that area,and the latest I know of is from the Halls area, and I am told that the Halls staff is pretty upset about this and have or will report it, I am sure it won't do any good because it so hard to prove and there is no doubt that you guys have it down to a science you have been at it so long. If that what it takes to win in a classification that you don't even belong in you are pitiful, but I forgot you guys count your students during flu season. Again guys quit trying to put your program on the same level as Oak Ridge it makes you look foolish especially when you wave your confederate flag and brag about your academic prowess. Enjoy B'Ball maybe you can recruit some at the away games. Central Bobcat

Ron, not an Oak Ridge fan I just have tremendous respect for a program that plays on the level that it belongs and attains the status like that of an Oak Ridge , but you guys would not know what that is like, because you dodge the teams you should be playing, while recruiting kids from other teams. I think it is real impressive that you guys have had 16 one loss seasons,I wonder if Oak Ridge lists one loss seasons as an accomplishment  for some reason I doubt it. Like I said practice your foul shots it is over for you, you team is very average this year believe me you will see friday night, I know it hurts when all you have in BLUNT county is the rebs and football, but mabe you can be an Alcoa fan this year they will be there at the end you guys will be in the gym crying big reb tears. Central Bobcat

825438451[/snapback]

This bobcat guy is really just a generic, less-talented and humorous knoxville version of our very own beloved rebelraider. Yo cat, take some notes on how raider stirs people up. He just says "hey, we're better than you are." he doesn't try to back it up with inane pseudo-facts which are easily deniable.

Our team is average huh? So how did it feel to go down by 46 points to an "average" team? That must have really s*cked.

Anyway, we are one of the elite in the state. Academically and athletically. Everyone knows that and you are showing your ignorance in suggesting otherwise.

This bobcat guy is really just a generic, less-talented and humorous knoxville version of our very own beloved rebelraider. Yo cat, take some notes on how raider stirs people up. He just says "hey, we're better than you are." he doesn't try to back it up with inane pseudo-facts which are easily deniable.

Our team is average huh? So how did it feel to go down by 46 points to an "average" team? That must have really s*cked.

Anyway, we are one of the elite in the state. Academically and athletically. Everyone knows that and you are showing your ignorance in suggesting otherwise.

825438770[/snapback]

You are the elite at running your mouth, overrating your program, and recruiting. Yo Papa friday night the 46 points won't mean anything I guarantee you will see and it will be so dominate which team has improved the most. This game will not be close, I know it hurts when its over but you still have your confederate academics, and you can add this season to the list of many one loss seasons you have had. Central Bobcat

Bobcat, you are honestly worthless... you come on here to do nothing but complain about Central's poor performance against maryville. This is highschool Maryville does not recruit, you prove your own idocacy the more you propose this lucractive topic. Try this... actually beat maryville, then run your mouth, until then, shut it, because you do nothing but lose and complain.

Maryville 38

Central 17

You are the elite at running your mouth, overrating your program, and recruiting. Yo Papa  friday night the 46 points won't mean anything I guarantee you will see and it will be so dominate which team has improved the most. This game will not be close, I know it hurts when its over but you still have your confederate academics, and you can add this season to the list of many one loss seasons you have had. Central Bobcat

825438828[/snapback]

I am elite at running my mouth. It's easy to do when my team so effectively backs it up on the field each Friday night.

I don't overrate my program. I let the pollsters do that. Last I checked they had us at number 1 in 4A.

I don't know anything about recruiting. That's such a dead horse that you continue to beat...sort of like the Red Rebels continue to beat CHS time and time again.

You're right about the 46 points. It won't mean anything this Friday night. I just bring that up to initiate the point that you so well reinforce: Yes you do know much more than I how it feels to lose and how it hurts when it's over, because your team and its fans experience that sensation much more often than do the Rebel faithful.

Good day sir.

Another update on AB and Tallent......the maryville trainers and the therapists at Appalachain said AB will play before Tallent friday.......so that has its pro and cons but with the possibility of both of them in at the same time then wow good luck next season central.......but yes AB will be healthier than Tallent this friday....sorry central