Livingston Academy (11-1) at Smith County (11-1

Antwan

Yep...I live in the slums of Carthrage.  Never had no job...no educashun...hon...gather up them food stamps...let's go git some supper.

825439280[/snapback]

didn't say anything about your education genius, what I'm referring to is a question that's been posed to you before, did you play? let me rephrase, were you a player? don't mean riding the pine...I'm doubting it thumb

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didn't say anything about your education genius, what I'm referring to is a question that's been posed to you before, did you play? let me rephrase, were you a player? don't mean riding the pine...I'm doubting it thumb

825439500[/snapback]

Did I play high school sports...yes. Did I play football all 4 years...no.

Guest Buzzard/Needle Fan
Lvingston.......Good Luck Friday! Just wanted to drop a line to ya'll since you'll be in our region next year (The toughest in 3a....especially with the changes.)  I hope ya'll win and go on to play the winner of the AE/Fulton game so you can experience playin one of us. I'd like to see ya'll play too. Ya'll are gonna have some long drives next year......but it's well worth it! Believe me! You'll be playin in one of the toughest regions in the state.....I mean 3 of us are in the quarterfinals this year if that don't say enough! The road to Murfreesboro runs through 2-3a! Glad to have ya!!! Good luck again!

As always......GO FALCONS!

825438925[/snapback]

I don't know how the road to murfreesboro runs through region 2-3a. in order for you to get to murfreesboro you have to hit I-40 and run through region 4. We would have FOUR quarterfinal teams if they were not all in the same region. Great teams, yes, but don't get carried away kingpin!

Guest Buzzard/Needle Fan
Don't be putting our MC boys down!!!! B) They played with everything they had.  A lot of our starters were sophmores.  Our team next year will be better than this past year.  I know we'll have a tougher schedule, but it will only make our boys tougher when we play the non-region teams...Smith, Trousdale, and Westmoreland. (That's who I heard we would be playing anyway).

Go Owls!!!!! thumb

825439089[/snapback]

DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A MACON COUNTY THREAD? NO, IT IS NOT! I KNOW YOU DON'T HAVE AN ACTIVE THREAD TO GO TO SINCE YOUR TIGERPUPS DIDN'T MAKE THE PLAYOFFS, BUT KNOW YOU CAN START TALKING TRASH IN BASKETBALL. NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR SOPHOMORES. WE ALL HAVE A BALLGAME ON FRIDAY NIGHT TO TALK ABOUT.

Guest Buzzard/Needle Fan
Yep...I live in the slums of Carthrage.  Never had no job...no educashun...hon...gather up them food stamps...let's go git some supper.

825439280[/snapback]

NOW THAT IS FUNNY! WHERE DO YOU NORMALLY SIT?

Guest Buzzard/Needle Fan
Don't really matter who wins this game just to be honest about it. Cause who ever wins this game, East Tennessee is coming for ya. Whether it be my Fulton Falcons or AE, either way, you all are in trouble. So who ever wins, soak it up and enjoy it will it last, cause that will be for one week. Just remember I warned ya, we're coming

825439370[/snapback]

WELL, OLDFHSPLAYA, WE AIN'T WORRIED ABOUT YOU THIS WEEK, BOTH TEAMS HERE HAVE A BARNBURNER GOING ON FRIDAY NIGHT. BUT, WHEN WHICH EVER TEAM WINS, I PROMISE, YOU COULD POSSIBLY EAT YOUR WORDS. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN CROW?

Yeah I know you.  Know you well.  We've bumped heads a few times.  Wish I could tell you who I am but not right now.  Tell Sleep to ask Muerl. He'll know.  Anyway I'll probably be at the game Fri.  You are coming home right?  Tell my boy #38 I said keep representin TC.

825438313[/snapback]

I know you and know you real well. I remember bumping heads with you. I looked you up on the internet one night to how you were doing it did not look so good. I will be home friday night. Appreciate the backup now that I know who you are. You can tell 02 yourself he could not handle me.

The clock is ticking, and the time is near, should be the battle of the year!!!

Owls Get Strapped up tight and ready to rumble. I believe in you and know when you step on that field you will give it your all, and that is just what you should do. Each and everyone of you need to remember one thing, it is for YOU!! All the hard practices, the sore muscles, and the bumps and bruises, here is where it gets you and if you keep playing as a TEAM, you will be VICTORIOUS!!!

PLAY HARD - WIN BIG!!

GO BIG OWLS!!

B) ...i doubt that. but i'll come find ya and point out that lil secret i got during the game, prolly after we r up 21-0 in the 1st quarter or something... B)

825439384[/snapback]

stop posting stupid stuff like that. Now you know you good and well that LA will run through, around, and over our small slow boys. i am pretty sure that big blue train of LA will come in thinking that. JUST LIKE THEM P-TOWN BOYS DID, AND WE DERAILED THEM AND YOUR NEXT LA!!! Don't stop on the tracks and be scared come full speed ahead that way no exuses when we derail you and go right on through to round 4. Get em boys!! GO OWLS!!!

stop posting stupid stuff like that. Now you know you good and well that LA will run through, around, and over our small slow boys. i am pretty sure that big blue train of LA will come in thinking that. JUST LIKE THEM P-TOWN BOYS DID, AND WE DERAILED THEM AND YOUR NEXT LA!!! Don't stop on the tracks and be scared come full speed ahead that way no exuses when we derail you and go right on through to round 4. Get em boys!! GO OWLS!!!

825439601[/snapback]

Do you mean our little guys are going to show up afterall? I thought we might forfeit to that BIG TRAIN.