White House vs. Hillwood

turf_master_s2s

This game will be similar to the Overton game. There will be lots of penalties and turnovers. Look for the same outcome. My prediction

White House 21

Hillwood 7

There is no way White House holds Hillwood under 20 points, let alone 7. No team, I dont care who you are, could hold Hillwood under 20 points. I dont even think Vanderbilt or the Titans or any college team in Tennessee could hold Hillwood under 20. Hillwood has too much speed for White House. Hillwood 42 White House 14

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratualtions on another win WhiteHouse! Ya'll are a strong team and I look to see ya'll in Murfreesboro in December. Hopefully Greenbrier will be there with ya'll. Even if we aren't, I'll be in the stands cheerin for ya'll....after all, what are neighbors for?! Good luck this week...I hear it is going to be a tough game. Have a good week of practice and PLAY HARD FRIDAY!!!

I wont say that the White House D will give up that many points, but i will say that it would be a challenge to keep a very explosive Hillwood offense under 21. If White House can score more than 28, I think that they can pull it out. Look for White House to play with alot of emotion. This is what high school football is about!

WH-35

HW-21

This should be a great game. Hillwood has a great offensive team, very similiar offenses, and obviously a good defense as they showed against Stratford. White House's offense had a little hiccup after Overton, but a very good defensively. I don't know much about Hillwood other than they are good enough to be in the 3rd round. So it should be a great game. Best of luck to both teams, but for arguments sake, who wins this game?

My prediction- White House 3-Hillwood 2

I guess that shows you how much I know.... what about everyone else?

825430215[/snapback]

If Hillwood plays up to their potential this game will get ugly. Before the playoffs that Hillwood would blow out Northwest get by Stratford and handle either Overton or Whitehouse. White house might keep the game as close as Stratford did if they are lucky. Hillwood has too many weapons. My prediction Hillwood 42 Whitehouse 17.

825430723[/snapback]

Are u kiddin me? Now I know Hillwood has a pretty good team, but they havent ever played the 'house yet.....You just wait till friday rolls around and well see what the scoreboard has to say abt that when the last second ticks off the clock. The only reason WH didnt run the score up is b/c we werent clickin, but this game is gonna be big and u better belive WH will find a way to win.....they ALWAYS do!

WH- 42

HW-28

OMG......everyone talks about "The House". We'll see if your precious "House" can stop hillwoods explosive momentum. Like i said before, why make predictions because half the time EVERYONE is wrong. Everyone predicted that Hillwood would crash and burn against Stratford and Stratford got mangled. I see no difference in the White House Team. I do respect White House and i do agree that this game will be a close one. However, Hillwood does not get rattled by a home crowd so easily. So how about we just see when the game starts IF White House's Defense can contain the mega-offense of Hillwood. ;)

OMG......everyone talks about "The House". We'll see if your precious "House" can stop hillwoods explosive momentum. Like i said before, why make predictions because half the time EVERYONE is wrong. Everyone predicted that Hillwood would crash and burn against Stratford and Stratford got mangled. I see no difference in the White House Team. I do respect White House and i do agree that this game will be a close one. However, Hillwood does not get rattled by a home crowd so easily. So how about we just see when the game starts IF White House's Defense can contain the mega-offense of Hillwood. ;)

825431732[/snapback]

We'll see