White House vs. Hillwood

turf_master_s2s

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UThater,

You have me wrong.  I am rooting for WH in this one and think they will win.  I was actually trying to point out how good your team is compared to Hillsboro since you guys actually have a much smaller enrollment.  And, when you do beat them....they should feel that much worse because of the 3A/5A thing.

825436261[/snapback]

Just want everyone to understand that FatCat is a Greenbrier fan, and WH fans are not complaining about the matchup. Don't want any of you Hillwood fans up in arms and all complainy.

Hey FatCat, we are going to be in the same region. Didn't think it would happen that way. 7 teams, 4 playoff spots, hopefully 6 region games, which will leave room for the Portlands and other rival games.

UThater,

You have me wrong.  I am rooting for WH in this one and think they will win.  I was actually trying to point out how good your team is compared to Hillsboro since you guys actually have a much smaller enrollment.  And, when you do beat them....they should feel that much worse because of the 3A/5A thing.

825436261[/snapback]

Too bad you are playing Hillwood, not Hillsboro. Who has the bigger team? I have heard that White House can dress near 80 kids.

Too bad you are playing Hillwood, not Hillsboro.  Who has the bigger team? I have heard that White House can dress near 80 kids.

825436734[/snapback]

Our #'s are building back up. We took a hit when the the county split and the new high school in WH.

If you go out for football at WH, attend practice and stand the rigors of a tough practice regiment at White House, then you are on the team.

Hey FatCat, we are going to be in the same region. Didn't think it would happen that way. 7 teams, 4 playoff spots, hopefully 6 region games, which will leave room for the Portlands and other rival games.

825436367[/snapback]

I wasn't sure how it was going to end up, but no matter how they sliced it I figured GB and WH would be in the same region.

The biggest shock to me is them splitting up Cheatham Co. and Sycamore. I would have that those two would have been in a region together. I say they ought to move DL into our region and send Sycamore back to Region 5.

That would be one doosy of a region battle, then!

Anyway......good luck against the 5A Hillwood Hilltoppers!

White House will have a tough game this week against Hillwood, but no one comes to "THE HOUSE" and disrespects them. Sure Hillwood won their region, but so did White House. White House's defense will step it up this week because they must do so to win the game. My prediction White House 28, Hillwood 14

GO BLUE DEVILS!!! thumb

Good luck this week Greenbrier! I don't know who y'all play, but I know you will win because you guys and a tough team. See you at the Clinic Bowl! :angry:

I don't feel very confident about this game Friday night against a very good Hillwood team. BUT, I didn't feel very confident when we rolled into the Clinic Bowl back in '97 against a very good Melrose team either. I believe our coaching staff will have a game plan to over come the highly talanted Hillwood defense. It never ceases to amaze me that we may be giving up big gainers in the first half but come out the second half and shut it all down. I think this will be a close game for whoever comes out on top.

GO BIG BLUE

I have seen Hillwood play, and i haven't seen WH play.

I am gonna guess that WH is a well coached team. They have some good athletes, but not one that is real great. But they have alot of football players who know how to play the game.

Hillwood has athletes everywhere. And this years team really suprised me because they were disaplined. Most Hillwood teams i have seen have been undisplined teams.

So i think it will be a fun game to watch.