White House vs. Hillwood

turf_master_s2s

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen Hillwood play, and i haven't seen WH play.

I am gonna guess that WH is a well coached team.  They have some good athletes, but not one that is real great.  But they have alot of football players who know how to play the game.

Hillwood has athletes everywhere.  And this years team really suprised me because they were disaplined.  Most Hillwood teams i have seen have been undisplined teams.

So i think it will be a fun game to watch.

825440340[/snapback]

No great player? What about our RB Ricky Ladd? Finalist for the Mr. Football Award. I guess you haven't been paying that much attention. Even if we don't have alot of standout players, we can play the game and win it. The NE Patriots have no big name players and look what they've done.

I'm predictin a close game but WH will come out. I'd love to see a great game out of this. It would be nerve-wracking but i can see this game goin into one or two OT's by the way everyone is predicting. And all yall Hillwood fans predictin Hillwood to be WH by 30 or so, I hope yall come to the House and see the game.

Hillwood does a lot of stuff on offense that most metro teams don't and that is because their offensive coordinator , Coach Moore, is one of the best and the brightest in the mid state. He is great at exploiting weaknesses and comes from a great football family tree. Look for this to be a chess match. The rain and the slop will not help Hillwood's passing game so they may have to alter their looks a bit. Edited by JohnJacob

Hillwood does a lot of stuff on offense that most metro teams don't and that is because their offensive coordinator , Coach Moore, is one of the best and the brightest in the mid state. He is great at exploiting weaknesses and comes from a great football family tree. Look for this to be a chess match. The rain and the slop will not help Hillwood's passing game so they may have to alter their looks a bit.

825440505[/snapback]

Hillwood has not relied on the passing game that much this year, especially in the playoffs because we haven't had too. We proved we can throw it in a driving rain during the hurricane week against LC, Dee threw for a couple hundred yards in constant downpour in that game, so sloppy conditions wont hurt that as much as it will bother the footing on both sides, especially if White House field is in as bad as shape as people are saying.