White House vs. Hillwood

turf_master_s2s

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone picking this game to be close? White House fans say they will dominate. Hillwood fans think they will win by 3 TD's. If the same Toppers that played against Stratford show up, look out, get ready for a track meet. Anyone that says that Hillwood will score under 20 has lost it. I do not know much about White House but I do know that the Toppers are on a roll. Get ready for a great game.

The key to the game is Ricky Ladd, there's no way Hillwood's D slows Ladd down. Him and his 1709 yds. and 22 TD's RUSHING wins the game for White House. The run game is just going to open up the pass for White House and be ready for Kyle Levering to bounce back. Hillwood is a very good football team but no chance they win @ White House. Hillwood's high power offense will get their pts. but WH's defense is giving up 12.4 pts. a game so White House-35 Hillwood-20

Great matchup. Hillwood's defense was swarming and physical against Stratford. Speed advantage is huge to Hillwood. Field condition is a mess. There's not a blade of grass in the gut of White House's field. I'd say close game decided by which QB outplays the other. The two RBs are a wash. Curious to see what kind of crowd Hillwood brings.

good analysis.

The key to the game is Ricky Ladd, there's no way Hillwood's D slows Ladd down. Him and his 1709 yds. and 22 TD's RUSHING wins the game for White House. The run game is just going to open up the pass for White House and be ready for Kyle Levering to bounce back. Hillwood is a very good football team but no chance they win @ White House. Hillwood's high power offense will get their pts. but WH's defense is giving up 12.4 pts. a game so White House-35 Hillwood-20

I dont see how you can say how there is no chance they slow him down... Hillwood has contained Wilkerson, Johnson from Maplewood, Martin from Fairview, Lewis from White Co., McCants from Hillsboro, and completely shut down the entire Stratford offense last week. and again, I highly doubt you will hold Hillwood to 20 points after yall gave up 28 to NW and Columbia. Hillwood shuts out Columbia, WH gives up 28 points... Hillwood shuts out NW for nearly 3 quarters, WH gives up 28. Its going to come down to who's defense plays better and I just dont think White House can contain Hillwood's offense.

Coach Porter an his staff will have this White House team pumped up, focused, and ready to go. They will not get side tracked this week. Kyle Levering will get in a good week of practice and be back and ready to hit Cody Harmon done the sidelines, then hand it to Ricky Ladd. Ladd will have over 150 yards rushing. Levering will bounce back with at 150 yards passing. White House will not overlook this very good Hillwood team. Its a really close game, but White House's defense is the difference at the end of the game.

White House 35

Hillwood 31