White House vs. Hillwood

turf_master_s2s

This should be a great game. Hillwood has a great offensive team, very similiar offenses, and obviously a good defense as they showed against Stratford. White House's offense had a little hiccup after Overton, but a very good defensively. I don't know much about Hillwood other than they are good enough to be in the 3rd round. So it should be a great game. Best of luck to both teams, but for arguments sake, who wins this game?

My prediction- White House 3-Hillwood 2

I guess that shows you how much I know.... what about everyone else?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White House will have to play better than tonight against Hillwood. We were playing a one diminsional team that lacked discipline throughout the game.

Good teams find a way to win, and that's what we did tonight. Wasn't real pretty. The 4a playoffs are tough. I believe we still have 5 teams undefeated playing in 4a. (Hillwood, White House, Melrose, Tennessee, Maryville). The winner of the 4a state championship will earn it.

We'll take a ugly win.

Congratulations to White House on their win over Overton. We got your updates over the PA during the Greenbrier-Marshall County game last night and I was a little surprised at the score and knew it must've been a tough game. But you won, we won, and we're both moving on to Round 3. Looks like Greenbrier is the only team left standing in Robertson County, and White House is the only team left standing in Sumner. It would be pretty cool for us to go to Murfreesboro along side our neighbors, and the only team that has beat us this year. :o

All I've seen of Hillwood is on highlights. They look like a tough team, but "the House" is a tough place to play and come out with a win. I don't remember the last team that did. :oWhite House has shown all year that they are championship material. Don't let Hillwood stop you now. Greenbrier is cheering you on!

Edited by EZBeingGreen

If Hillwood plays up to their potential this game will get ugly.  Before the playoffs that Hillwood would blow out Northwest get by Stratford and handle either Overton or Whitehouse.  White house might keep the game as close as Stratford did if they are lucky.  Hillwood has too many weapons.  My prediction Hillwood 42 Whitehouse 17.

825430723[/snapback]

You have got to be kidding me, there is no way Hillwood puts up 42 points against the White House D, and if they do then its b/c White house puts up 62.. White House may have given up some points here and there this year but its b/c the offense gets the job done and puts points on the board and the opposing team gets the ball several times throughout the game... notice the first time all season we didnt put up 20 or more points this season the other team couldnt put up any points at all... White House takes this one b/c their DEFENSE WILL MAKE BIG PLAYS

Edited by WHDevils97