CHS vs. Riverdale

blueraiders1

Correction, Cookeville has a chance. there is always a chance upsets do happen. Come on people dont disrespect cookeville, if you think riverdale is gonna win, then fine. but dont say no chance, just say your prediction and why dont say the words no chance or impossible.

825438237[/snapback]

My opinions come from respecting the talent of Riverdale, not disrespecting Cookeville. I would like to see Cookeville win, but I sure don't see it. Most Cookeville fans do not realize how good Riverdale is. They are in for a shocker.

PS:I think Coach Joslin has done a good job at Cookeville. I have known him for many years and think very highly of him.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus is the most important thing in your life?  do you even think for a second that Jesus would be on here bashing other teams?  while we are on the subject of the Bible, you've heard the story of David and Goliath havent you, baseballjesus?  can you remind me real quick who won that one?  was it the underdog?  ok, just checking.  see, upsets have been happening forever and they will continue forever.  Also, you gave us your opinion on what the score was gonna be, and nobody said anything about it, but one person picks cookeville and you jump all over 'em for not being realistic?  no one asked your opinion of that persons pick.  thanks for your two cents worth on what you think the score will be and please in the future just leave everyone elses opinion to them.  i dont think Jesus would have bashed another person's opinion either.  just doesnt seem like that kind of guy to me! :P

825438311[/snapback]

Geez man lighten up. We are just on here giving our opinions and having fun on here. For your information more than one person has picked Cookeville, and that is fine.

first of all one people need to chill out high school football is great but good lord, don't bring Jesus into it.

Wingman you know good and well that you don't want to see cookeville win their in region 3 remember the weak region. anyway you never responded to my last post i say Jake is the best back in the state because i havn't seen anyone better i watch highschool football every friday night, in fact i was at the Lebanon Cookeville game and am planning on going to the Riverdale Cookeville game maybe then my opinion will change, but i'm not saying someone is better than him until i see them for myself. i haven't seen Coker so i'm not saying he's better just because of the hipe. sorry and when i called Coffee a top twenty team i was mad i agree they are not according to this websites win/loss rankings they are #25

Oh you guys aren't good enough to qualify for a rivalry with us.

I dunno region, you are my boy, but WC i think is worthy. No disrespect they were the better football team this year. And once again no disrespect but they beat Oakland boys in hoops pretty bad the other day in a scrimmage. But hey Oakland did better than what most teams will do against them this year. They are a forced to be recogned with on the hardwood. I know all to well how good they are. Hopefully we can play good and hopefully make a statement and upset them but then again we could get killed but for now i prefer to think positive.

With me being as close as i am to the football players, i am usually pretty well educated going into gameday. By the way they are talking im not sure if cookeville will score. By looking at the stats, they shouldnt but i know that Riverdale respects Cookeville and by no means are over looking them but i dont expect a close game. This is a well oiled machine hitting on all cylinders right now and are knocking all opponents out of the way and not looking back.

[As for Franklin County's tailback and Smyrna's, you can't even compare them to Paxton. He's much better.]

Fuggly 63.......did u realize what u said. Gus Paxton is having an awesome year but when u say you cant compare University of Tennessee commitment Marsalous Johnson to Gus Paxton. Because Paxton is so much better. I think you make that statement without knowledge of Marsalous's skills.

ON ANOTHER NOTE

As far as the game going, I dont see Cookeville doing much offensively. Cookeville will not open up the passing game which many suggest they do. Jerry Joslin does not pass the football. He runs the football and is darn good at it if you dont already know. Cookeville's recievers are not athletic enough to get open against Riverdale's corners IMO, but i do expect the game to be a close for at least the first half to three quarters. This is Cookeville s best chance to beat Riverdale in the last few decades. Cookeville will come out with all theyve got but i dont believe it will be enough. The Wendy's man....Dave Thomas will make a few big plays, running the football, which will be enough to propel Riverdale to another championship game.

My prediction: Riverdale 24 Cookeville 7

Go Cavs....Prove me wrong

Stlrcoach, I use Jesus in my screen name because that is the most important thing in my life.  Somebody earlier had said Jesus was whatever which is why I said that.  Why are you telling me to not use Him in my screen name?  You do not know me so you need to know me before you tell me that I should not use Him in my screen name.

825436512[/snapback]

UH......I didn't say jesus was whatever. So get your stuff straight. I just couldn't think if I got the screen names right.

Edited by Fuggly63

If Cookeville's players are as disrespectful, arrogant, and stupid to other team's successes like their fans are showing this game will be an absolute blowout more than the 28-0 score I predicted.

28 points on Riverdale's defense?  Swaring to God that theyll not only win, but they'll win by 13 plus? You HAVE to be kidding?

825437632[/snapback]

What are you talking about? Who is being arrogant, disrespectful, and stupid? Go away, man. Your team lost two weeks ago.