Fulton (11-2) at Smith County (12-1)

oldsc7

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. To the Owl players: Enjoy today with your family hope you have a great day, relax and don't eat to much turkey or ham. Come out tomorrow night hungry for some Falcon. Just remember that there's not to many people outside our Region that give you much of a chance. But you don;t have to prove nothing to them. We know what your capable of doing. I know you will be the best prepared team on the field because Smith Co. has one of the best coaching staffs anywhere.Win or lose this team will always be remembered for its character, it's heart and it's will to get the job done. Good Luck and best wishes to all of the seniors whatever you do in life I'm sure you will be successful.

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

825452016[/snapback]

Robinhood you think other wise. The Owls don't have to prove nothing to anybody but themseleves. Fulton is the almighty football team that has to come to the HOLE and prove that they are the team that everyone says they are. There's no pressure on the Owls there not supposed to win.

Edited by Rocking Chair

Robinhood you think other wise. The Owls don't have to prove nothing to anybody but themseleves. Fulton is the almighty football team that has to come to the HOLE and prove that they are the team that everyone says they are. There's no pressure on the Owls there not supposed to win.

825452022[/snapback]

your exactly right...all the pressure is on the defending champs. we're the underdogs... i feel a huge upset coming. but i'm also pretty hungry waitin on this food to get done. :blink:

one thing I want to know, you guys keep saying "come on down to the hole, wait til you come down in the hole" Hole this, hole that.....from what I hear its on top of a hill. :lol:

825452256[/snapback]

NOW you get it...ever seen a hole in top of a hill???...People in Washington state know what a hole in a hill is...it's hot...it's liquid...it'll get all over you...lava baby...our boys are what erupts from our hole in the hill...you'll see on Friday night...just how hot it can get!!!!!!

825452022[/snapback]

Rocking Chair,

There's nothing you don't got to not get defensive about, just cause I wasn't not understanding how your double negatives wasn't not alowing me to not understand nothing about what you weren't not meaning to say. Alright! :lol:

one thing I want to know, you guys keep saying "come on down to the hole, wait til you come down in the hole" Hole this, hole that.....from what I hear its on top of a hill. :D

825452256[/snapback]

our school is on top of the hill...but u gotta walk all the way down to our football field....its in the middle of the hills....therefore it is the HOLE. :lol:

Sorry, old #7 but I don't know who this idiot is. I know Coach Maynard too well and believe me he wouldn't allow an idiot like to be on his team. Son, you may be in the band or a cheerleader for all I know but you definetly don't represent Smith County so stay off this thread.. :lol:

DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS.....

SMITH COUNTY 12

FULTON 7

825451894[/snapback]

You do not know who he is but I have a good idea. If it is who I think it is your right he is a complete and total IDIOT!!! If you read this Smith County 88 get mad at me I do not care!!! :D

Edited by QueenBee

This game will be won by the team that has a combination of Good Players/Athletes, and these INTANGIBLES: Heart, Preparation, Game-planning/adjustments by the Coaches, Conditioning and Knowing how to win in pressure situations!!!

From what I hear, both teams exhibit many of these characteristics, which will in turn lead to ONE GREAT GAME ON FRIDAY!!!!

Good Luck and LET THE BEST/MOST COMPLETE TEAM WIN!!!!!

Go Falcons...ALL OF K-TOWN IS PULLING FOR YOU!!!!!!!

almost here... i bet most of the boys from SC have knots in thier stomach right now just thinking about tomorrow night... I can promise you i know a few parents have'em!! :lol:

Just play hard and tackle well and stay in your containments. BLOCK for wilmore and the passing game will open for brady. You have to have the game of the year to walk out of the hole with a win tomorrow. I hope you guys pull it off, but like someone posted earlier this game is prolly going to take the hole thing home next friday!! GOOD LUCK, just do what you do best, leave it all on the field!! thumb