Oak Ridge @ Riverdale-Round 4

ORhoneydoll

In Netiquette - all caps is referred to as  YELLING

825451302[/snapback]

I learned about Netiquette (internet eitquitte) in the 6th grade. I guess that inappropriate12 hasn't made it to that grade level yet.

inappropriate12, I don't know if your blind and can't read the screen, stupid and don't pay attention to the posts, or just plain rude, but all caps on the internet is the same thing as yelling. We've all asked politely for you to use regular fonts and you have refused.

I'm telling you for own good the if a moderator sees this thread you could get into a trouble on here because they don't put up with any rudeness.

With all this said and done, good luck to your team Friday.

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I learned about Netiquette (internet eitquitte) in the 6th grade.  I guess that inappropriate12 hasn't made it to that grade level yet. 

inappropriate12, I don't know if your blind and can't read the screen, stupid and don't pay attention to the posts, or just plain rude, but all caps on the internet is the same thing as yelling.  We've all asked politely for you to use regular fonts and you have refused. 

I'm telling you for own good the if a moderator sees this thread you could get into a trouble on here because they don't put up with any rudeness. 

825452232[/snapback]

QUIT WHINING, IT DOESNT MATTER!!!

(P.S. DOES THREE EXCLAMATION MARKS MEAN YOUR'E REALLY MAD?)

I learned about Netiquette (internet eitquitte) in the 6th grade.  I guess that inappropriate12 hasn't made it to that grade level yet. 

inappropriate12, I don't know if your blind and can't read the screen, stupid and don't pay attention to the posts, or just plain rude, but all caps on the internet is the same thing as yelling.  We've all asked politely for you to use regular fonts and you have refused. 

825452232[/snapback]

dang ur a loser

how do you people get him insulting riverdales heart from his statement that implies oak ridge has a lot never once does it come out river is heartless team. and riverdale has a soft shedule and look at this miller is get all the attention amazing how he is the second most yards in this game and gulmire has more yards playin with the big boys get repspect were it belong to mr gulmire yall will all see in about 26 hours enjoy my friends.

how do you people get him insulting riverdales heart from his statement that implies oak ridge has a lot never once does it come out river is heartless team. and riverdale has a soft shedule and look at this miller is get all the attention amazing how he is the second most yards in this game and gulmire has more yards playin with the big boys get repspect were it belong to mr gulmire yall will all see in about 26 hours enjoy my friends.

825452317[/snapback]

Miller has nearly 2,000 yards playing only the first half of most games. He also splits time with a handful of playmakers including Mr. Football!!!

Guest region4fan

Trust me, Rankin read the article to his team the way these Rdale fans are taking it.......saying the Warriors don't have any heart. He likes to twist words and make up things that coaches, players, etc NEVER said. It is all part of his motivational tactics.

You will find out the hard way that Gaston Miller is the real deal and deserves every accolade and MORE. Also a GREAT and humble kid.

Edited by region4fan

Trust me, Rankin read the article to his team the way these Rdale fans are taking it.......saying the Warriors don't have any heart. He likes to twist words and make up things that coaches, players, etc NEVER said. It is all part of his motivational tactics.

You will find out the hard way that Gaston Miller is the real deal and deserves every accolade and MORE. Also a GREAT and humble kid.

825452454[/snapback]

I agree they will find out how good Miller is but Rankin doesn't use the paper to motivate his players. Rankin is not a great motivator you shouldn't have to motivate for the semis

Guest region4fan

I already said that...the game should be enough motivation. Unless he has changed DRASTICALLY in the past year or so.......My son's friends told us some of the things that were read to the players that were supposedly said that actually weren't. I always assumed Rankin was the one who read them...maybe it was Britton or Crawford ??