Huntingdon Mustangs VS Milan Bulldogs

trogdor13

I think it's gonna be a close game and it's sure gonna be close. Whoever thinks that this is fixing to be a shut out they'd better think again bcuz it's not gonna happen like that. We're lookin for revenge after what happend last year and we got out eyes on the prize and the way to get to the prize is through Huntingdon and we can do it.

825449647[/snapback]

My assesment:

Homefield Advantage: Milan

Defensive Line: PUSH

Offensive Line: PUSH

Special Teams: Milan

Running game: Huntingdon

Passing game: Huntingdon

Secondary: Huntingdon

Overall Defense: PUSH

Coaching: PUSH

Final Score:

Huntingdon  27  Milan 13

825449688[/snapback]

mustang 69 do u play for hunington

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't want to say too much, for I am from McKenzie. We are done for the year and with 2A. I hope we do well in 1A next year.

I just wanted to say good luck to the Milan Bulldogs in this game. I hope ya'll win and all players are safe. Good luck Bulldogs, all of McKenzie is pulling for ya.

BTW, if ya'll make it to round 5, I will be there with ya. Again, good luck Bulldogs!!!

825449801[/snapback]

I really don't won't to say much, for I am from Huntingdon. We are still playing for the year in 2A. I hope you (mckenzie) get bombed in 1A but I hope your players are safe. Good luck War Eagles and if Huntingdon ever gets put out in the first round, I'll be there to watch you guys beat Mckenzie next year. thumb

I'll agree with sls on folks been watchin' too many pizza pizza commercials!!!!!!!!!

Also, that mustang69 may be onto something with his assesment of the game Friday night!

As far as being from McKenzie goes, I am too and the truth is BOTH Milan and Huntingdon have been pretty harsh on my Rebels in the past. Stats to follow in a day or two.

This will be another truly classic matchup between the undisputed two best AA football programs in West Tennessee over the years Friday night. Things are somewhat different Friday night yet, they are still the same! One program will go home anxious for next season and the other will go home anxious for nest WEEK! The players are ready---------this one will be decided by the coaches!!!!

This is just my impartial observer opinion!

My best to both teams! The winner will own the next gold ball!!!!!!!

This is how I see it!!!!

I was going respond to MrGoodwrench in the same manner, but since I know that both towns, fans and schools love their own teams the same it is pointless.

Both,have good coaches, good players and good fans. It is usually just the idiots on here that get ridiculous and say things about the other to ppl on here riled up.

If both, didn't have good coaches, good players, and good fans we wouldn't be meeting again in the semi-finals.

Oh and by the way, as one heck of a Mustang Fan, said last week. "Boys you are still the State Champs!"

GOOD LUCK FRIDAY MUSTANGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :justwrestle:

I really don't want to say too much, for I am from McKenzie. We are done for the year and with 2A. I hope we do well in 1A next year.

I just wanted to say good luck to the Milan Bulldogs in this game. I hope ya'll win and all players are safe. Good luck Bulldogs, all of McKenzie is pulling for ya.

BTW, if ya'll make it to round 5, I will be there with ya. Again, good luck Bulldogs!!!

825449801[/snapback]

last week it was camden this week its milan next week it will be DL you poor thing.

Guest catfish-hunter
This may be one of the worst posts I have ever read.

825450422[/snapback]

One of the worst???? It is the worst my friend because that guy is an idiot, end of story!!!

My assesment:

Homefield Advantage: Milan

Defensive Line: PUSH

Offensive Line: PUSH

Special Teams: Milan

Running game: Huntingdon

Passing game: Huntingdon

Secondary: Huntingdon

Overall Defense: PUSH

Coaching: PUSH

Final Score:

Huntingdon  27  Milan 13

825449688[/snapback]

Why is everyone predicting such a large spread.... THis game will be decided by special teams..And the bottom line is, Huntingdon is in extreme need of someone who can put it through the uprights im not sure about exactly wat Huntingtons kickers stats are but he had alot of trouble at milan

I talked to one of our defensive starters and he said they knew Milan would look at this game as revenge and they would have the home field advantage. They are really excited to be playing Milan. From my standpoint it's exciting to be playing Thanksgiving weekend. I know it's going to be a great game. If this game between these two programs doesn't get your blood pumping then something's wrong.. Go Mustangs!