• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milan has won 2 of last 3

It will soon be 3 of last 4

Go Dawgs!

Morris over Mansfield any day!

Mustang69 we are waiting ya!

Your at our place this year and we want to go to the boro!!!!!!!

825442407[/snapback]

Good Fellows, I bid thee greetings. Last year, if you'll remember, I guaranteed a Huntingdon win over Milan in the semi's. It was my last post for that year. This will be my last post for this year. Huntingdon will beat Milan friday night. Its doesn't matter if its a football game or a bar fight, Mansfield is too much for your Coach Morris. thumb

Go Dawgs!

825442407[/snapback]

THe STANGS havent forgotten the way to Milan. You DAWGS buckle up your chinstrap real tight. Hope the DAWGS dont have another 4th QTR meltdown. Oh yeah I forgot, let the trash talk begin!!! Go BLUE!!!!!!!!!

Go Dawgs!

825442407[/snapback]

Yeah but we won the one that counted last year, when we come and do it again this year there will be people jumping off the roof of the chow wagon trying to end it all!!!! :D This game is just like any other that the STANGS have been in this year, if they execute and take care of the football they will win. Save me a seat?

Milan is on a roll. Milan is going to put up points no matter what. Milans offense is clicking on all cylinders! Milan goes to the burro!!! Im still trying to take this all in at once. Daylan Walker and Micah Blount have been plowing over people and you should have seen that Carver team. Carvers Tailback is outstanding. It was a shootout.