Congratulations Cavaliers

espnaddict

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congradulations to the Cavs on a great year. This season was definitely something to be proud of. The Cavs were not the most athletic or talented team, but your heart and pride made you one of the best teams in the state. You guy's played with such determination to win, that it truly made me proud to be a Cavalier parent and fan. As mentioned in a earlier post, you left the program in the best shape ever. To the Cav seniors, you guy's have led by example for years and you are a class act to follow. I look for the Cavs to reload next year and continue to make the program better. Also, thanks to Coach Joslin for exibiting such strong leadership skills and leading by example. You are definitely tops on my coaches list. Good luck to next years Cavs and I look forward to another year of Cavalier football.

Seniors, you are a class bunch of kids and have been since many of you started together. several I understand even in the 5th grade. You have help bring respect back to Cavalier football and you have set a standard that all other Cavalier teams will be compared to.

You are as great off the field as on the field. Not one suspension or any kind of trouble from any of you. We Cookevillians are so proud of you and personally let me say over the past 3 years I have looked forward with anticipation for Friday nights in the fall.

Good luck in the future and remember this might be in the end of high school football for you but it's just the beginning of life!!!!

Thank you for representing Cookeviile with heart and class!

Congradulations Cavaliers!

From a former player and CAV fan for life!

We're all proud!

Now take a little time... enjoy it!

And then you underclassmen get back in the weight room,work even harder...

AND GO EVEN FURTHER NEXT YEAR!! thumb

Good luck to all the seniors. I'm sure you will be successful in whatever you do.