livingston vs cookeville

maxout

la is playin good right now...and hopefully to make things better, the football players are back, and they all will contribute to the team in various way....

cates- leader, ball handler, scorer

puckett- defense, ball handler

colson- intimidation :ph34r: scorer, rebounder

reeder-scorer, rebounder

whats cookeville got????

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cookeville also has their football players back

stearman - great player in every aspect (may not be dressing due to injury)

wolf - quick ball handler and passer

hennigan - great D and shooting

curry - a force to be reckoned with in the paint

should be a win for cookeville

i was at the game last night vs shelbyville and cookecille were lucky to get out with a win....it looked like all night they were in transition offense...that is until the last two min......i was wonderin why the hennigen kid didnt play more...or steerman....but anyways...you people are in for a rude awakenin if u think la is gettin beat...let alone by 20?????

LA-49

cavs-42 thumb

Hopefully the football cats will fit in nicely with West and crew. Stover and Livingston have made great strides during their absence, Ruble has also played some good mins. and will really help this year with his board play. I think this should be a great test for both teams. The outcome of this game will rely on how quick the football players can make the transition to the hardwood. Cookeville also has players that just finished football. Ithink LA can stay closer than most people are predicting. Good Luck LA

You guys obviously have not seen the Cavs play or know how good that Shelbyville team is.  Cookeville is deep enough that they don't need to play the new football guys all the time to be effective and the Cavs run a transition offense that right now is averaging 78 points per game.

825455956[/snapback]

No I haven't seen the Cavs, but I know Coach Bray and I'm sure his team will probably mirror his personality. Smart, disiplined and good sportsmans. And yes they should be favored but LA not only has quick guards that can shoot the 3 but they are really going to be physical under the glass as well. Should be a great game to watch.