Hope Proctor

CloudDrakan

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Girls do not belong wrestling with the guys. Have them start a club team or go play soccer or volleyball. Maybe I am just an old fashioned southerner but I would not want my daughter on the mat. She was quite happy to Captain her cross country team. No matter how good they may be the do not need to be exsposed to that type of contact.

rigger, I do not know the girl, but do you mean she dominated her school or are you saying she is dominating her weight class?  Are define dominate for me on this one.  thanks.

825455378[/snapback]

As you read at the start of this post, she is good! She is a freshman and we will have to see what she does at the HS level. She probably won 98% of her matches in AAU. I know it's not HS but it is an indicator and allot of AAU state Champs have went on won the TN HS State Championships.

My oldest son has had to face a few females and ended the match in the first round.

Since my youngest son has been at lower weight classes he has had to face more females. My freshman boy had to face Miss Proctor 2x a few years ago and I was very impressed with her technical skills and smarts on the mat. :angry:

I started the first thread to find out if she was still competing and to warn some of you guy's still living in "Happy Days" to "watch out" and prep your young men for their ego's to be popped by a young lady.

By then way she is very modest and has always been a class act.

As you read at the start of this post, she is good!  She is a freshman and we will have to see what she does at the HS level.  She probably won 98% of her matches in AAU.  I know it's not HS but it is an indicator and allot of AAU state Champs have went on won the TN HS State Championships.

My oldest son has had to face a few females and ended the match in the first round. 

Since my youngest son has been at lower weight classes he has had to face more females.  My freshman boy had to face Miss Proctor 2x a few years ago and I was very impressed with her technical skills and smarts on the mat.  :angry: 

I started the first thread to find out if she was still competing and to warn some of you guy's still living in "Happy Days" to "watch out" and prep your young men for their ego's to be popped by a young lady.

825455561[/snapback]

Dear Rigger,

Good or not she should not be on the mat with males. as to ger ability I do not doubt she can wrestle . she just needs to wrestle other females. My beloved Irish encountered two females as freshman in the brentwood tourny. if memory serves they were both from McGavock. one of asian descent that was the most limber kids I have ever seen. she wiggled her way out of a cradle it was amazing. Next round o Ryan kid did a double leg shot the half and buried his chin in her breast and pinned her. It was not pretty he was a sharp kid and knew what he was doing. He wanted to hurt her and he knew that a chin in the breast would work. I just dont see that as sportsmanship. Gotta go they are running a Happy Days marathon after ND vs USC...........

As you read at the start of this post, she is good!  She is a freshman and we will have to see what she does at the HS level.  She probably won 98% of her matches in AAU.  I know it's not HS but it is an indicator and allot of AAU state Champs have went on won the TN HS State Championships.

Since my youngest son has been at lower weight classes he has had to face more females.  My freshman boy had to face Miss Proctor 2x a few years ago and I was very impressed with her technical skills and smarts on the mat.  :o 

825455561[/snapback]

Rigger, just to be clear now. You said she dominated for her spot. We are talking about HS wrestling at this point. Do you or don't you know if that comment is true regarding her current team or for her weight class today? What does dominate mean for her current team?

Rigger, just to be clear now.  You said she dominated for her spot.  We are talking about HS wrestling at this point.  Do you or don't you know if that comment is true regarding her current team or for her weight class today?  What does dominate mean for her current team?

825455936[/snapback]

I don't know!

She is a Freshmen and there is that 1st year learning curve that most kids have to go thru. I wish her the best and told her last year that before she graduates, I expect to see her up on the platform getting a State Medial around her neck.

Dear Rigger,

Good or not she should not be on the mat with males. as to ger ability I do not doubt she can wrestle . she just needs to wrestle other females. My beloved Irish encountered two females as freshman in the brentwood tourny. if memory serves they were both from McGavock. one of asian descent that was the most limber kids I have ever seen. she wiggled her way out of a cradle it was amazing. Next round o Ryan kid did a double leg shot the half and buried his chin in her breast and pinned her.  It was not pretty he was a sharp kid and knew what he was doing. He wanted to hurt her and he knew that a chin in the breast would work. I just dont see that as sportsmanship. Gotta go they are running a Happy Days marathon after ND vs USC...........

825455577[/snapback]

LOL ;)

Sorry, I missed the Marathon. Tell Fonzie, I said Hay!

I think your FR kid would have done the same to any boy.

I think when you see Hope you will have the same respect for her ability that most Dads have after watching her on the mat.

I know U love the Sport and have to respect any kind who wins with technique and smarts.

I don't know! 

She is a Freshmen and there is that 1st year learning curve that most kids have to go thru.  I wish her the best and told her last year that before she graduates, I expect to see her up on the platform getting a State Medial around her neck.

825456428[/snapback]

Well, maybe she will. Let's sit back and watch.