Best Players In Single A

DukeBlue

Wooden won't give up - He's better than that.  But Henley does hit hard...it's awesome standing behind the play and watching henley running ahead of Peardon to open up a hole...WOW!  He hits it hard!

825464568[/snapback]

Gradfromthenest knows nothing about football. he did not even play football. and he wasnt a very good baseball plyer either.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you say Wooden easily?  Peardon is way better of a RB than Wooden.  I guess we will see this friday at MTSU.

825455850[/snapback]

I'm gonna go with Wooden. I guess just because he was PEARDON"S DADDY ON FRIDAY NIGHT. Mr. Football Chris Wooden.

35 carries, 282 yards, 2 touchdowns, 1 offensive MVP.

It was certainly Wooden's night. But that doesn't diminish Peardon's accomplishments this season and last season when he was the MVP. Let's not forget the overall season and high school careers that these boys have had. They're both great players and both should be congratulated equally.

After watching the DCA/BOYD GAME on the tube it is obvious who the best 1a back in the state is, Chris Wooden. He ran over, thru and around Boyd all night long. The long run in the third quarter was unbelievable, he ran over and thru several tackles and then finished the run with only one shoe. Oh yeah I am not a DCA fan just a 1a football fan. What happen to Boyds mighty def. DCA HAD OVER 500 TOTAL YDS.

Edited by goforthegoal

My pick is for next year. Moore County's QB Michael Norman. He will be a Jr. next year. He is very fast and a strong runner. If Coach Montoye can get his veer clicking he will have a good year, because he has the perfect fit at qauterback. I would say Norman is the best since 1992.

Edited by BURLEY

My pick is for next year. Moore County's QB Michael Norman. He will be a Jr. next year. He is very fast and a strong runner. If Coach Montoye can get his veer clicking he will have a good year, because he has the perfect fit at qauterback. I would say Norman is the best since 1992.

825469463[/snapback]

Norman is a good player. Will only improve under Coach Montoye.

We don't recruit.  You are mistaken about whatever you heard.  Even if someone did recruit you would have to be brain damaged to think they would talk about it on the radio.

And Grad is an Ooltewah alumn and fan.  Not a private school kid at all.  Go back an look at his post.

You need to listen better and read better.

p.s.  Coalfield was as good team as we saw all year.  Your players and coaches did a fine job.

825464899[/snapback]

Maybe I've figured it out now. Reagan made the statement "Plausable denyability" famous and folks just always like to emulate great leaders. Since ALL private school coaches playing in D1 deny recruiting it may be true that they don't. It just may be that the school administration does it for them. :);) thumb

Edited by possumcop

Wooden had a better night than Peardon, FACT!

Gerald Riggs had a better night than Cadillac Williams on Saturday, including some very long runs,FACT!

Question: is Gerald a better back than Cadillac? Answer: NO

Just because Wooden had a better game, one game, doesnt mean he is better!