Best Players In Single A

DukeBlue

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be very surprised if Wooden keeps on meeting Henley over and over.  My guess is that after the first hit Wooden will have had enough, Henley can play.  He may not be the biggets player but he is a rock and can hit and tackle as well as anybody!

825464272[/snapback]

I seriously doubt Wooden will give up after one hit. He has been keyed on all year by good defensive backs and is running stronger every game.

IMO this will be the best game of the weekend.

Good luck to both.

I will be very surprised if Wooden keeps on meeting Henley over and over.  My guess is that after the first hit Wooden will have had enough, Henley can play.  He may not be the biggets player but he is a rock and can hit and tackle as well as anybody!

825464272[/snapback]

Wooden won't give up - He's better than that. But Henley does hit hard...it's awesome standing behind the play and watching henley running ahead of Peardon to open up a hole...WOW! He hits it hard!

Look, I respect your opinion.  And I wasn't being completely serious in my post.  People from around here know I'm not a BoydBuc fan...or really a 1A fan.  In Boyd's defense though, the way they played against Coalfield is no indication of how good they really are.  Every good team plays down to their competition's level at least once a season.  It never fails...you get a top team playing a nobody, and the nobody keeps it close.  Coalfield was that nobody....It'll be a good game this week in the Boro...I'll be watching it on the tube.  I NEVER cheer for the Bucs because they think they can play with Ooltewah, McCallie, Soddy, etc over here in the east....but I will cheer for them this time....this once!  thumb

825463509[/snapback]

You know your saying Coalfield is a nobody.Well if we could do like all the private schools and recruit we would win the state every year too.And don't say you don't recruit because i went to the Coalfield and Boyd game and on the way home we were listen to a radio station from down there and the Coach from Boyd was talking about recruiting

You know your saying Coalfield is a nobody.Well if we could do like all the private schools and recruit we would win the state every year too.And don't say you don't recruit because i went to the Coalfield and Boyd game and on the way home we were listen to a radio station from down there and the Coach from Boyd was talking about recruiting

825464893[/snapback]

We don't recruit. You are mistaken about whatever you heard. Even if someone did recruit you would have to be brain damaged to think they would talk about it on the radio.

And Grad is an Ooltewah alumn and fan. Not a private school kid at all. Go back an look at his post.

You need to listen better and read better.

p.s. Coalfield was as good team as we saw all year. Your players and coaches did a fine job.

I'm 100% sure i heard what i did. so you must me brain damaged

825465011[/snapback]

CMS 25 -

What the Boyd- Buchanan coaches do is the same thing your coaches do- they roam the BBS halls, courts and playgrounds looking for kids who are not playing ball, but should be. If that is recruiting, then guilty as charged.

If by recruiting you mean that our coaches go to other schools, rec fields, etc... and try to talk kids' parents into sending them to BBS then yes, you are brain damaged (normally I admire that in a person.)

BTW- NO Boyd player travels more than 30 minutes to school- there are many public schools that can't say that! Those are the FACTS- not a bunch of "well, you win because..." hoey.

I wont say that Wooden will give up after the first hit...But he will regret it after taking that hit, look what henley did to Mr. Football finalist Michael Wheeler...HOw many tackels did Wheeler have, like -2...yea thats what i thought...Henley is like a freakin bull dozer, like i said, one hit might not stop wooden... But all it will take is one hit to make wooden think twice...Give um a nasty reach around...

BA BA BA

Yes, half the dca people think wooden's better plus all the usj people and the mt pleasant people.....oh yeah and the wayne county and cpa and fra and davidson(not the crummy teams boyd plays)....need i go on?  Peardon is like the Mark Byrd for this year.....the best player in the state..... LOL......SEE YA FRIDAY .  Keep up the talking boyd, it will make it all the better for the wildcats.

825460707[/snapback]

Haha, that has to be one of the most rediculous posts on this thread. Well, of course USJ, Mt. Pleasant, Wayne Co., CPA. FRA. and Davidson schools are going to think that Wooden is better because they dont play Boyd smart one. Not one of those schools this year have seen Peardon play in person unless they drove down here to Chattanooga on a friday night(which I dont think they would go see us play instead of supporting their own school) and watch him play.

That is like me saying that Baylor, East Ridge, Gordon Lee, Whitwell....ect and all the other schools we play think that Peardon is better than Wooden, unless they drove to the west see him(which I highly doubt they did). So good try in trying to prove your point, but you failed. So I hope all of ya'll DCA fans have a good trip back and good luck in trying to get the image of boyds players stormin' the field, after they just won the Class 1A State Championship for the second straight year, out of your heads.

BTW- dont get your hopes up if your winning when we go into half time. Boyd has been a second half team all year and I believe their gonna change that on friday night and beat DCA in all four quarters.

Boyd- 35

DCA - 17 (my opinion, but its very possible that Boyds score will be higher)

GO BUCS!!!!