43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let it begin........and go Red Rebels!  thumb

825453949[/snapback]

I agree that Maryville has a great coaching staff, but the Melrose staff will have their kids ready. Their coach is like 37-3 in his games, and two of those losses are by one point to Hillsboro in the semifinals. The other loss came to Christian Brothers in 2003, who went 9-1 in the Super Seven. So Kenny Ingram can coach. Melrose also is a discilplined football team, and people always think they arent because they are an inner city school from Memphis. They have a great RB and speed at all positions. Should be a great game.

I agree that Maryville has a great coaching staff, but the Melrose staff will have their kids ready. Their coach is like 37-3 in his games, and two of those losses are by one point to Hillsboro in the semifinals. The other loss came to Christian Brothers in 2003, who went 9-1 in the Super Seven. So Kenny Ingram can coach. Melrose also is a discilplined football team, and people always think they arent because they are an inner city school from Memphis. They have a great RB and speed at all positions. Should be a great game.

825456562[/snapback]

they can be as ready as they want to be the outcome will be the same thing. their coach is 37-3? our quarterback is 42-1.

Maryville only score 10 points?? Have you ever watched, seen, or even heard of our offense? And not only our offense our defense scores as well...  The fewest points we've scored all year is 24... and in that game is pouring down rain... Melrose will lucky if they keep Maryville under 30

Maryville 35

Melrose 14

825456613[/snapback]

Actually the lowest you ever scored was 21.

I appreciate the correction, however seeing as how we're yet to have a game that is within 3 points, i'll just pretend that you didn't even choose to express your ignorance to the thread... I might add that 21 points came against a much harder powell team... I'll still stick with my Maryville 35 Melrose 14 but i tell you what... to compensate for the 3 i left off before, i'll give Melrose 3 so

Maryville 35

Melrose 17

Judging by these playoffs... I doubt that Melrose is capable of much of a blowout... 14-12 against the #7 ranked team.... 20-14 against the #4 ranked team... and 13-7 against and unranked team... only one blow out these playoffs and that's against the #11 team... I dont know if you've heard or not, but maryville won last week against the #3 team in the state 49-0.... there's a reason we're #1 in the state and you're #2... We're better... If this game was played on paper, maryville has it in the bag... But that's why we play it out on the field... So let's leave it for Saturday and Maryville bringing home the golden ball