Maryville and Melrose

tngator

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Ahahahah!!!!!.....lmao!!!!!!!...lolOLOL!O!L!!!!.....omg i cant believe you think im from THS!!!!!!....ahahah!!!, what a moron!!...lol....whew, that was a good one...i honestly can say i just laughed for about 10 minutes straight...man im not from THS, if you read my previous post, i know nothing about THS nor am I in any way affiliated with them or their program...i support the Fayette Academy Vikings....you get it now?..."Viking for life".....haha, well anywayss.. Melrose is gonna show everyone in middle and east Tennessee what football is about in Orange Mound,  better yet in West Tennessee...The Melrose "D" is gonna eat Maryville alive...i dont care how good that kid yall have at qb is...Gregory Hardy is gonna be takin him down all night!!..ahah!!....GO WILDCATS!

825456405[/snapback]

Well whatever offensive weapons Melrose has they're going to get shut down, Maryville isn't too shabby on defense either, just look what they've done over the last few years and who they've shut down...

2001- Gerald Riggs- Red Bank, All- American-  Now plays for UT

2002 and 2003- Cassen Jackson- Central, 4A Mr. Football- Now plays for Vandy

2004- Dustin Lindsey- Alcoa, will be the best RB in the state next year- Will probably go wherever he wants.

I don't think Melrose has anybody with such a big- play potential like these guys, so their offense will more than likely struggle.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maryville only score 10 points?? Have you ever watched, seen, or even heard of our offense? And not only our offense our defense scores as well...  The fewest points we've scored all year is 24... and in that game is pouring down rain... Melrose will lucky if they keep Maryville under 30

Maryville 35

Melrose 14

825456613[/snapback]

A number of the posts from certain Maryville fans can be closley associated with one of the Wrestling Associations. A lot of smack designed to hear themselves talk, get themselves pumped, and agitate any who give their hollow statements credence.

Maryville's excellence in football has been well documented and you should be proud. Melrose players and fans respect your accomplishments and know that this will be a dogfight. However we are not the least bit intimidated or in awe of Maryville.

You talk about tradition. Melrose has been in existence since 1894. We have a mass reunion that is held all over the country for alumni. Los Angeles, Atlanta, Las Vegas, Detroit, Chicago, & Memphis just to give you a scope of our following and fan base. We were winning games and championships before you smack talkers were born.

Now we are going to bring a football team into the Boro along with a party of thousands all ready for some football. I am not in the pronosticating business. However, with all those things you're talking about doing to us on the field, if we don't make any preparations...you have a good time. One thing I know for sure is you can't whip butt without bringing a butt. So you can keep on posting your trash talk and spitting weak game all you want. We will surely see you on Saturday. All of us. We are not Powell, Tennessee High or anybody else you have played. We are MELROSE. Good Luck and once again, see you at 3:30 CST. on Saturday.

Listen, I said I don't mind the trash talk. The other stuff I do. It is uncalled for. So trash talk all you want, I don't care.

I'm sorry you don't like others calling Maryville fans classless. Kinda hard to refute, have you been keeping up? LOL

825456778[/snapback]

You are calling Maryville fans classless because of some kids ignorant statements. I know what rebelraider posts. He knows how I feel about it. How many classless posts have you seen from me,insider,mapperman,pepvol,MLREB,mhs,bigreb,rebelsman,clemson dad,sweetreb,oldreb,redreb,fbemeritus,truerebelplaya,philster043? These names I mentioned are long time coachT posters.

I don't agree with posters calling others fags. That is uncalled for.

How can I stop rebelraider from talking trash? I am not his boss.Only a moderator can stop his posts. I guess you didn't read my posts to him a couple of months ago. I was blasting him for his trash talk. I don't agree with rebelraiders posts. A lot of the Maryville posters don't like his trash talk either. We don't like the other trash talkers either.

Another thing. I am tired of you saying that Maryville fans are classless.I told you more than once to not judge all Maryville fans to be like rebelraider.95% of the Rebel fans in this forum have a lot of class. I saw your trash talk to the Hillwood fans after White House beat them. You were acting like Rebelraider in those threads. Don't throw stones in glass houses.

825456767[/snapback]

Rebelraider is a loyal dedicated Rebel fan. I dont appreciate anyone dissing such a great fan of the Maryville Rebels. I dont see his posts as smack talk, Its more just to get people fired up about the game. Keep up the good work Raider.

You can't take these rankings seriously. Tennessee High was ranked second and look what happened to them. On Coacht, they were even ranked first before they played you.

825456732[/snapback]

The result of that was because THS played a great #1 ranked team.

Only 10 points? Yeah ok.

I think I predicted a score that will probably be closer to the likely outcome. 35-14 for Maryville I think.

You know i'm happy for Melrose and they're 1894 orignation... and their several other championship seasons... unfortunately for them... they cant bring back teams from the past to play for them, they have to play saturday by themselves, this game has nothings to do with their previous teams, maybe the teams of the past 3 years because seniors of this year we're on them... but last i checked, they haven't won any championships in those years... oh yeah because we have won 2 and hillsboro won the other... That means that of the players who actually play saturday... Maryville's Seniors have 2 State Championship season, Juniors have 1, and the sophomores and even freshman are ready for a 1st... So the powerful Melrose alumni might not be scared, but they dont have to play this Maryville powerhouse... I can imagine what's running through the Melrose players minds... And I can know what's running through the rebels minds... they've been here before, members of this team have, twice...and won... If i was in Melrose's shoes, i'd be shaking, as i'm sure they are..

I don't think, I know this. You're lucky Hillsboro graduated their team last year and had a down year this year. Or you'd be sitting home, like you usually do. We know Hillsboro deserved to be in the championship game every year they have been there recently.

We beat Hillsboro twice, when they had beaten you to get to the championship. I guess they beat you AGAIN last year to get their and beat the sacrificial lamb we sent down there to play them in MoWest.

So, overall it's pretty easy to see "a") why you're here and "b") that you weren't good enuff to get here most years recent. So, good job waiting out Hillsboro until they had a down year. We can say you have patience, if nothing else. thumb

We heard a lot of hype all year about this team is the real deal, that team is stacked, this team is huge. One word.....YAAAAAAWN!!! <_<

I'm reading all this with pure delight. Usually, it is the urban teams that show no class or discipline, but in this case, we have the opposite.

You can boast all you want, but to call others fags and morons shows your ignorance, and if you were fortunate to be a fan of a team with class, your peers would stop the hateful speech.

Can't just talk smack and football, gotta be disrespectful. I hope you guys are proud of yourselves. If I read another word I don't agree with, I'll take great pleasure shutting evey Maryville thread that starts, and that's a promise.

Talk smack, I don't care, but the other stuff will get your post removed.

825456727[/snapback]

Who has been saying that? I don't think you should try to go that far and bash every Maryville fan on here; just delete that single post if it's inappropriate.

You know i'm happy for Melrose and they're 1894 orignation... and their several other championship seasons... unfortunately for them... they cant bring back teams from the past to play for them, they have to play saturday by themselves, this game has nothings to do with their previous teams, maybe the teams of the past 3 years because seniors of this year we're on them... but last i checked, they haven't won any championships in those years... oh yeah because we have won 2 and hillsboro won the other...  That means that of the players who actually play saturday... Maryville's Seniors have 2 State Championship season, Juniors have 1, and the sophomores and even freshman are ready for a 1st...  So the powerful Melrose alumni might not be scared, but they dont have to play this Maryville powerhouse... I can imagine what's running through the Melrose players minds... And I can know what's running through the rebels minds... they've been here before, members of this team have, twice...and won...  If i was in Melrose's shoes, i'd be shaking, as i'm sure they are..

825456825[/snapback]

More baseless yap yap like I said. The game is Saturday and non of that trivia will matter. Let's play football. Period.

Edited by orangemoundwest

A number of the posts from certain Maryville fans can be closley associated with one of the Wrestling Associations.  A lot of smack designed to hear themselves talk, get themselves pumped, and agitate any who give their hollow statements credence.

Maryville's excellence in football has been well documented and you should be proud.  Melrose players and fans respect your accomplishments and know that this will be a dogfight.  However we are not the least bit intimidated or in awe of Maryville.

You talk about tradition.  Melrose has been in existence since 1894. We have a mass reunion that is held all over the country for alumni.  Los Angeles, Atlanta, Las Vegas, Detroit, Chicago, & Memphis just to give you a scope of our following and fan base.  We were winning games and championships before you smack talkers were born. 

Now we are going to bring a football team into the Boro along with a party of thousands all ready for some football.  I am not in the pronosticating business.  However, with all those things you're talking about doing to us on the field, if we don't make any preparations...you have a good time.  One thing I know for sure is you can't whip butt without bringing a butt.  So you can keep on posting your trash talk and spitting weak game all you want.  We will surely see you on Saturday. All of us.  We are not Powell, Tennessee High or anybody else you have played.  We are MELROSE.  Good Luck and once again,  see you at 3:30 CST. on Saturday.

825456794[/snapback]

OrangeMoundWest ... wassup my man. Good to hear from ya! I take it you are going to fly into Nashville from Texas and see the game this Saturday? My wife is from Nashville, so the family and I are going to go up probably on Friday and comeback on Sunday after church. Let my boys see their grandparents and all that. I'd love to hook-up with you at the game bro. Hit me up in my Yahoo email @ kwc_tn_2002@yahoo.com so we can coordinate a meet and greet at the game.

Man ... you know it is going to be jam packed for this game. Orange Mound is going to be a ghost town, lol. I was talking to some of the 'old heads' in the stands during the JCM game and was told that they took about 2,000 up to St. Louis when they played Hazelwood Central. What do you think will be the number to show up for the game? 4,000 ... 5,000 ... something like that? I know my co-worker who is a Melrose grad is comming as well. I convinced him about 5 years ago to go check out his old schools football team after he and his family moved back to Memphis from Miami ... he's been hooked ever since! LOL!!!!

I wasn't the one who brought up Melrose's past... I was the one who simply stated that those facts do not matter.. I did however give comment and further analyze the game saturday... This is what CoachT is for, people sitting around conversing, analyzing a game for a week until it's occurrance.. I have said already in this thread, that the game cant be played on paper and it must be played on the field... but what people do is analyze it for a week on here, if we cud play tomorrow great, but we cant, so until then, shut up if you dont like CoachT and go to another website...