tngator

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was blatently obvious that JCM couldn't cover him. If you think Maddison throws to him only ... you are sadly mistaken ... sadly. That was the JCM game ... You have only one perspective. It was obvious to everyone in the stands in that game that JCM had no answer for him.

825456045[/snapback]

Haha...are you kidding me. Were you not paying any attention on his first td catch? Because it was obvious that he pushed off on our corner. But oh well that was just one catch. I cant really remember any of the other catches. He was very talented wr though.

Also i wasn't saying that that was the only wr that Madison throws to. What i was trying to say was that if Madison's first look isnt there he will scramble. Thats what he did against us and on the films that we watched on yall.

BTW for all of you maryville fans..Melrose is not like the typical inner city memphis team. They have class, dicsiplene, and they execute very well. And i will promise you this. Yall have never seen the team speed that Melrose will have. Sure yall have faced some teams with a couple of guys that can run. But when you have big lineman that can run too, thats scary.

Now about the Melrose band this year... It is not as great as it was last year. I mean they are ok, but compared to last year. They are nothing. It is a whole lot smaller to. IDK how much yall will be able to hear them in the MTSU stadium.

i think you need to ask yourself, have you seen Maryville play. this team executes every block to perfection, runs every route to the exact yard, and knows their exact assignment on every single play. i dont think melrose can stop them at all, Maryville is an extremely well oiled machine, and i dont see them breaking down anytime in the next week. sorry melrose, thats a long drive just to see your team get abused. i look forward to the band, they are most definately better than the football team

Maryville win win only if they keep Melrose from any big plays. If Cade throws 0 ints and Maryville doesnt get beat on any punt or kick returns then it should be a walk in the park. If it is close though GQ is going to half to dig into his bag of tricks again and pull it off. He always has something ready to get the job done, thats why I put Maryville heads above everyone else because the Coaching staff rarely allows them to lose.

Just wanted to say that I had a very enjoyable time in Maryville Friday night.....I am originally from Union City TN. and now live in Chattanooga....Had heard of the Maryville tradition before but never had the opportunity to see a game there....My brother and two sons made the trip from Union City to see the game on our way to see UT play Sat....The atmosphere there was great....If there was a better team in the state Friday night,I would liked to have seen them....Complete domination by a very well coached and disciplined team...Being from the west side of the state,I have also heard alot about the program Melrose has in Memphis....This should be a very entertaining game between two dominant teams..What a semi-final round ...Four unbeaten teams and now the two best 4A teams in the state meeting for all the marbles....Wonder why we can't do this in Div.I college ball???Anyway,good luck to both teams..Should be a great weekend in the 'Boro.....