Greenbrier vs Fulton

timbdp

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fulton County: Well what can I say.  I hope you lose. Bad.

825462369[/snapback]

I don't think Greenbrier County can take em! <_<

825462377[/snapback]

Good thing we're from Robertson County.

825462388[/snapback]

It's called sarcasm boys. Fulton is in Knox county! Anyways thanks for bringing down the curve on the ACT this year.

This from a team like Anderson City  thumb County

Those 5-5 Mavericks finished 5th in their region.

Could go on but don't have to.....enough said

You don't want any of those Page Patriots either

825462406[/snapback]

That's what happens some years when you play in the toughest district in the state. Just remember Fulton had two district losses this year also, and after Saturday Fulton they will have walked through the rest of the State. <_<

this is  a page patriot and i just hope that greenbrier wins and that they represent region 5-3a, and so we can say we lost to the state champs by 4 points. thumb

825462173[/snapback]

Thanks for your honesty, lumberjak! Looks like your the only one so far to come straight out and say it like you mean it. Alot of other posters talkin up the Falcons haven't been able to say it! You guys had a great team this year, and gave the 'Cats a heckuva game. In fact, it is always a real clash when those two teams meet. Go Big GREEN!!!!!!!! thumb

hey formerplaya, what happens if greenbrier wins? Will we still get to see your post? Or will you be at home crying? This is prolly some of the most ridicoulos stuff i have ever read, i mean by the looks of it Greenbrier doesnt have a chance. Someone said earlier in the post about Fulton eating there wheaties, well you better go back for a second serving because the boys from Greenbrier County may be more than you can handle! And i think it was you formerplaya that said yall had 4.6 speed everywhere this year, well if thats so how could anyone have beaten yall ALL year, being young or not? Looks like to me that these ppl are trying to scare the greenbrier folk, but you have to remember we are from GREENBRIER there aint to much we aint seen! So come up with something better than 4.6 speed everywhere, and that we have no chance cause i dunno if yall got it in ya.

GO BOBCATS!!!

mav since we all brought the curve down on the act that i got a 30 on i'll enlighten you about something. football is regions not districts. fulton had 0 district loses this year, maybe a couple region loses though. greenbrier fans sorry to ran on your parade but i just cant take ignorance

Thanks for the accolades JG, and I expect you and all the other Greenbrier alumni to be there with me this Saturday at high noon just like you all were in Memphis! I also hope somebody younger will shake the noisemakers for me, 'cause I've got a bum shoulder from doing it last Friday! Go 'Cats!!!!!!!!!! thumb

825462316[/snapback]

You know we will be. I'm sure we'll find someone to pick up the slack.